Threat to More

Genre:Smut and Fluff
"One shot with a muggleborn Slytherin girl and Draco. She's an outcast, quiet, and doesn't have many friends, she spends most of her time alone. One night as she's walking through the dungeons, after curfew, Draco appears and maybe pins her against the wall or something and starts threatening her and she's scared at first not knowing what he's gonna do but then he kisses her or something and then it get dirty..."

and

"can you do a Draco x reader smut? Thank you!!! :)"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
You closed your potions book quietly as Snape was finishing up his lecture. You had a great grade in the class so you could afford to daydream now and then. Your eyes moved around the room until his stone cold grey eyes locked with yours. You hovered there for a bit and then looked down nervously, your shyness coming through. Draco Malfoy continued staring however and you could fill his glaze on you for the rest of the class. As soon as Snape dismissed everyone you packed your bag and raced out of there. You didn't enjoy staying after and joking with the rest of the class like they normally did, you preferred to head to the Astronomy Tower and read or take a small walk alone by the lake.

Today you thought you would try something different and head down the halls towards the Slytherin Common Room just to see what you could find. It would be dinner time in the Great Hall at this moment but your curious personality told you to look around a bit more. To your delight you found an old library and some old arm chairs. You browsed the section and picked a few books to read in your own company.

Time flew by and before you knew it everyone was away in their dorms. When you realized this fact you quickly put the books back where you found them and headed out of the room. It was quiet and cold in the dungeon hallways and you felt a bit nervous walking on our own. Suddenly a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Out past curfew? I didn't peg you as that type" A voice noted. He sounded cold and harsh but almost a bit mischievous. You froze as his grip grew tighter.

"Draco" You breathed. Even though it was dark in the hallway your eyes were adjusting to see his light blonde hair. He gave a small laugh and kissed your neck.

"She speaks" He remarked before moving up and kissing your jawline. You always had an attraction for Draco but you never planned on this happening. You let out a small moan when he sucked on a sweet spot "Yeah?" He asked playfully. Your heart was racing with the anticipation of getting caught in this hallway and because this boy who you have watched for years is now finally fulfilling your dark wish.

"Library" You managed to squeal. He looked at you questionally as you grabbed his hand and led him back into the room you discovered earlier. He walked around the small bookshelf making himself at home. Draco grabbed a blanket that was resting on one of the chairs and laid it on the ground. He motioned for you to lay on it.

"Take off your clothes (Y/n)" Draco said forcefully. You started by slowing taking off your shirt, then you skirt. He was watching you intently taking in your body as each article of clothing was removed. When you were finally completely unclothed he reached down and touched your stomach then down to your thighs. You gave a small moan while trying to take off his shirt. Draco helped you and unbuckled his belt then removed his pants. Finally he got on top of you and kissed your lips.

"I'm nervous" You confessed not looking him in the eye. He stopped and lifted your chin so your eyes would meet. He stared at you for a moment.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Draco said softly kissing your cheek "I like you (Y/n)" Finally Draco seemed so caring and honest that your heart melted. You wanted him and you were not going to let this moment pass. You positioned him and he looked at you questionally. You gave him a little nod and that's all he needed. He pushed himself inside you. Draco's grunts filled the room as he thrusted in you. It was hard to keep silent yourself so you bit his shoulder. Draco's hair was falling in front of his face and you felt a pit grow in your stomach. You knew that Draco would not be able to last much longer but you would not be able to either.

"I'm close" You moaned and he went a little faster, a little sloppier. Watching you nearing your finish was making Draco all the more ready. When your orgasm hit you Draco kissed your lips so you wouldn't yell. He gave a couple more thrust before finishing inside of you. You both laid there for a while just in each other's arms. It was intimate and passionate and wonderful. He looked over at you and smiled

"I know it should have been the other way around... But (Y/n), would you like to go on an official date with me tomorrow?" Draco asked. You smiled and nodded resting your head on his chest. He gave you a quick kiss on the head before dozing off.
~♡~
A/n
More update coming.
Word Counted:927