Restricted Section

where Tom takes an interest in the reader (slytherin) as he caught her in the Restricted Section) (no one can resist my tom) (i can't either) (oops) song for the mood:A Little Death by the Neighborhood

- - -

Even though it is not your first time to come to the library during curfew, you still can't help but shiver due to the strangely quiet place. "Lumos," you light up the tip of your wand. It is cold, and you regret not wearing an extra jumper. But wearing more makes it hard to move swiftly, you think to yourself. You turn right carefully, stopping right in front of the locked door of the restricted section. You unlock it as quietly and as quickly as possible and slip right into the room.

So many books just lie there, untouched, unread, unappreciated. You run your finger pass the bindings of the books, searching for something that will interest you this time. Your eyes fix on a particularly old piece, and you reach out to take it off the shelf.

"Someone's sneaky."

You spin around at the sound of a deep, low voice and point your wand towards the person. The light on your wand illuminates the person's face, revealing Tom Riddle. "Don't do that!" You hiss.

"Do what?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Sneaking up to someone." You roll your eyes. "What are you doing here, Riddle? I'm sure Head Boy rounds don't include the restricted section."

"What are you doing here in the first place, y/l/n?" Shoving his hands into his pockets, Tom approaches you. "Late night adventures?"

"It's where I come when I can't sleep." You smirk, "You'll never know what you can learn in a night."
"Interesting theory." He takes the ancient book that you were reaching for and flips through it. "I remember this one is about the uses of some minerals that you can find in the forbidden forest. It was quite boring, frankly."
"Then what's your recommendation?"
He is standing right in front of you when he puts the book back, and his arm slightly brushes your shoulder in the progress. He is so close that you can perceive the freshly out-of-shower smell of him. You hold your breath. His eyes are fixed on you, "I'd show you one that was certainly intriguing, but unfortunately, it's not in here any longer."
"Where is it now?" Your eyes light up at the thought of another good book.
"What do you think?" A perfect smirk appears on Tom's face.
You furrow your eyebrows, then you look up to his dark eyes. "You have it."
He nods, "Come with me." You follow him out of the restricted section, out of the library, then into the hallway. You have a feeling that he knows his routes so well that he can walk effortlessly with his eyes closed. You realise you are walking towards the Slytherin common room, but through a path that you have never taken. It's as if he has read your mind when he explains himself. "No one really bothers to check these hallways."
"Emerald," you hiss at the entrance. The door to the dungeon opens, and the two of you are back in the common room. Everyone else is asleep, you figure. Tom leads you to his dorm room.
You are surprised when his room only has one bed, belonging to him only.
"Another perk of being a Head Boy."
"It is actually quite unfair." You cross your arms over your chest. You take in the sight of his room. Untouched bed, green curtains, a set of uniform folded neatly and placed on top of an armchair. It is a room that lacked personal embellishments. There are a leather-bound journal and a set of ink and quill lying on his desk, nothing else.
He walks to his dresser and opens the bottom drawer. He flips through his items of clothing and reveals a heavy, thick-looking book. "Ah, here it is."
You approach him slowly. He carefully hands you the book. "Thanks." You read the cover to yourself. Darkness Avails in the Magical. You glance through the table of contents, finding some familiar topics that you have read about before. You furrow your eyebrows, "What is an Horcrux?"
"It's something you make through murder that keeps a part of your soul. It makes you immortal."
Your eyes darken. "Do you know how to make one?"
"I do."
"Have you made one?" You change the way you question him.
He pauses, "I have. Two, actually."
You close the book and hand it back to him. It is quite an intriguing book for you, to be honest. "I want to have one of my own, too, then. Will you teach me someday?"
"I'm sure you are capable without my help, but of course." He places the book back into the place he stores it. He hesitates. "You are... different."
"How?" You ask curiously.
He walks closer to you, examining you from head to toe. "I've never actually met someone like you." He raises his hand, moving the side of his thumb down the surface of your cheek. "Someone who also understands what I believe in."
You straighten your body and smirk. "Well, to me, you have been very perplexing. But I do understand why you believe in these things."
"Are you suggesting that you find me appealing?" He chuckles.
"It depends on your interpretation, but no, never." You are lying, of course. You stare at his lips. What would it feel like against mine? You think to yourself.
He notices you staring, and the sneer on his face only gets wider. You want to hit his perfect, pretty face just looking at it. "Like I care," he whispers before your lips collide. You lock your fingers with his black hair, pulling him closer. His hands snake around you, and he kisses you hungrily. You eagerly kiss him back, your lips moving in sync with his. You try to control yourself, but you can't stop. Tom doesn't know why he is acting this way either. But there is an instinct, almost animal-like, that drives him into this. Eventually, he pulls away when you're both out of breath.
"Don't stop," you whisper.
He replies, "Never said I am going to." You smile to yourself before your lips find his again as he picks you off the ground.
~♡~
A/n
I hope you guys enjoy this l'm just getting started so yea bye.
Word Counted:1087