4 years later

Trish's PoV

It's been 4 years since me and Jeff got married and the same with Lita and Matt. But also it's been 2 years since Matt and Lita had a baby girl called Caitlin Hardy and it's been a year since me and Jeff have had a baby girl called Angel Hardy.

Me and Lita have retired from wrestling but we make a visit every now and again the crowd goes wild every time we visit the boys. Right now Lita is at my house with Caitlin and they are playing.

Lita: has Jeff got in contact with you lately?

Trish: no why do you ask?

Lita: well I rang Matt but I had no answer at first I thought he might be in a match but I thought Jeff would answer so I rang him but I got no answer so I don't know what is wrong.

Trish: I'll call Jeff abs see if he will answer

Lita nodded and I grabbed my iPad and called Jeff but I had no answer which is strange.

Trish: that is strange Jeff always answers to my calls

Lita: that is strange

Trish: I wonder what is wrong

Lita: not sure but I'm worried

Trish: same

End of POV

Angel's PoV

I'm in the play room at home with my best friend Caitlin while my mummy is with her best friend and Caitlin's mum.

Caitlin: I wonder what our mummies are talking about

I shrugged my shoulders I then heard 2 mens voices outside the house. Me and Caitlin ran to the window and looked out I saw my daddy and Caitlin saw her daddy they looked up and when they saw us they placed their fingers on their lips to tell us to be quiet we nodded.

I looked at Caitlin and we both giggled and ran to our mummies when they saw us they held us then there was a knock on the door me and Caitlin looked at each other and smiled.

My mummy walked to the door while holding me.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I was holding Angel and I walked to the door and when I opened the door what I saw shocked me.

???: miss us?

I put Angel down and grabbed Jeff and pulled him in the house Matt followed.

Angel: daddy

Jeff: *smiles*

Jeff picked Angel up as she ran towards him and Matt picked Caitlin up as she ran towards him.

Trish: why haven't you two been answering our calls

Lita: we've been worried about you

Jeff: sorry but we wanted to surprise you

Lita: we thought you were hurt since you didn't answer our calls

Matt: sorry we didn't mean to worry you two

Trish: we understand but next time tell us you're alright

Jeff: we will next time we promise

The boys sat on the sofas with the girls on their laps me and Lita looked at each other and smiled at the sight we saw. We sat by them I leaned my head on Jeff's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and Angel leaned on us two while Lita laid her head on Matt and Caitlin laid close by her mother.

Trish: when did you guys get here?

Jeff: we got here late last night so we decided to spend a night in a hotel

Matt: and we decided to come here early morning

Lita: *smiles*

We all talked about the WWE and what is happening and not a lot has happened while we have been gone but new superstars have arrived but besides that nothing has happened.

Jeff: it has been different without you girls

Matt: *nods in agreement*

We decided to spend the day together all of us so the girls were happy about that so we decided to go to the beach and let the girls play around.

At the beach

We got to the beach and the girls ran to the water I held Jeff's hand while Lita held Matt's hand we smiled at our husbands. We sat on a bench we saw close by.

Jeff: we've missed this

Matt: *nods*

Trish: so have we

Lita: *nods in agreement*

We all stayed together and we watched the girls play in the sea then the boys stood up me and Lita looked at them confused they ran to Caitlin and Angel.

Lita: I'm glad that they are back

Trish: but for how long?

Lita: I'm not sure but let's enjoy this moment and besides the girls are excited to see their dads again.

Trish: true

Lita: shall we join them?

Trish: nah let them have daughter and father time

Lita: okay

We watched as they laughed then Matt and Jeff looked up at me and Lita they walked over to us and picked us up bridal style.

Trish: put me down

Lita: put me down

Hardyz: no can do

I was thinking on what I can do to get Jeff to drop me and I can tell that Lita was doing the same. Me and Lita somehow got out of their grip and before the boys could drop us we pushed them into the water and they playfully glares at us we put on an innocent face.

I could tell that our daughters were laughing at us we smiled me and Lita looked at the girls and they stopped laughing and ran away from us when we caught them they started giggling at us we smiled.

We put them down on the ground and they held our hands and we walked up to the boys.

Jeff: you girls ready?

We nodded and I gave Angel to Jeff and Lita gave Caitlin to Matt. I held Jeff's hand and Lita held Matt's hand. We headed back to my house and Lita has been staying with me and Angel so we aren't on our own.

At Trish's house

We got to my house and I unlocked the door and walked in and the others followed me inside the house. The boys put the girls down and they ran into the playroom while me, Jeff, Matt and Lita sat on the sofa. We talked about the WWE and how our lives are now without each other.

Jeff: it feels so weird without you girls in the WWE

Matt: I was thinking the same thing

Lita: it feels weird without you two here as well

Trish: *smiles*

We carried on talking about everything then the door opened and Angel and Caitlin cane running and sat on our laps and snuggled into us and the boys wrapped their arms around us and the girls they giggled.

Angel: *looks at Trish and Jeff* I love you mummy and daddy

Jeff&Trish: we love you too Angel

Caitlin: I love you mummy and daddy *looks at Lita and Matt*

Matt&Lita: we love you too sweetheart

End of POV