Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Randy Orton

Jeff's PoV

Me and my brother are getting ready for our match against Edge and Randy Orton they asked for the match earlier and we just got told.

Matt: you ready?

Jeff: yup

Matt: let's go

We walked out of the room and walked to the curtain we know the girls are in their locker room.

At the curtain

We saw Edge and Orton ready for our match.

Edge walked out from the curtain and did what he normally does me and Matt weren't paying attention we were mostly focused on our match.

Announcer: this tag team match is set for one fall first on his way to the ring.....Edge!

Edge got in the ring and leant on the ropes then he waited for Orton.

Randy walked out from the curtain and did whatever we weren't paying attention.

Announcer: and his tag team partner.....Randy Orton!

Matt: you ready?

Jeff: let's win this

Matt: *nods*

We walked out from the curtain I did my dance while Matt did our symbol.

Announcer: and their opponents from Cameron North Carolina Matt and Jeff.....the Hardy boys!

We got to the end of the ramp and looked at each other then we nodded and slid into the ring and jumped on a turnbuckle each and we did our symbol then we jumped off and waited for the bell to ring.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

Me and Lita are watching the boys match hoping they will win.

Lita: I'm hoping the boys will win

Trish: if Randy or Edge don't do anything to cheat then they have a really good chance

Lita: true

We carried on talking about anything while the boys match was going on.

Tv

Jerry: Randy is knocked out in the ring and Edge is on the ladder

J.R: what's Jeff doing?

Jerry: oh no

J.R: don't do it Jeff! Don't do it

Jeff was climbing up a ladder and then he did his symbol then he jumped off the ladder and he went through the ladder with Edge and he rolled off and he wasn't moving.

I looked at Lita and she looked worried.

End of POV.

Matt's PoV