Explaining about Danny

Trish's PoV

The bell just rang and I was at my locker with the girls and we grabbed our things and then walked out of the school they saw the popular group and rolled their eyes.

Ashley: they think they are so cool

Michelle: they are not

Mickie: careful Lita might beat you up for saying that

Victoria: look I have heard people call her worse but she hasn't beaten them up

Mickie: she doesn't beat them up with people around

Ashley: she does it in secret so she can't get the blame for it and besides no one believes the people who get beat up by her.

Michelle: that's true they are that scared of Matt, Jeff and Lita they don't want to say a thing.

I was thinking about what they were saying but I know Lita isn't like that but I can't tell them that or else they will know that I am friends with the popular group and I may lose them as friends.

Mickie: are you okay Trish?

Trish: I'm fine why?

Victoria: you're quiet

Michelle: yeah normally you say that they could be rumours about Lita and the popular group

Trish: sorry I'm tired and I had a text off my mum saying she won't be home till late since she has to do overtime.

Ashley: alright

We went our separate ways since Ashley is hanging out with Victoria while Mickie and Michelle are walking home together.

I was walking home on my own when I felt a presence behind me I stopped and looked behind me and saw Jeff.

Trish: Jeff what are you doing?

Jeff: well walking you home....:in a way

I giggled and smiled at him.

Trish: you know you don't have to

Jeff: I want to and besides Matt is going on a date with Lita so he wouldn't know

Trish: okay

We reached my house and I unlocked the door we both walked inside the house and Jeff looked shocked.

Jeff: nice place

Trish: thanks.... you want a drink?

Jeff: no thanks

Trish: alright

I dropped my bag on the floor and so did Jeff and we both sat on the sofa.

Jeff: to tell me what you know about Danny and what happened on that day.

Trish: well I was hanging out with my boyfriend his name was Kyle and we were on a date unfortunately Danny came and ruined it.

Jeff: how?

Trish: well he somehow found us and he told Kyle that he wanted to hang out with me I told Danny we can hang out tomorrow.

Jeff: I'm guessing he didn't take that well

Trish: no he didn't, he threatened Kyle that he will go in a fist fight with him if he won't let me hang out with him so Kyle and Danny had a fight over who gets to hang out with me on that day. After about 10 minutes Kyle won but when Danny next saw him he grabbed something sharp and held it to his neck so Kyle pushed Danny off him but sadly whatever Danny was holding flew out of his hand and scratched me on my neck then slid down to my forearm but luckily I'm alright now. Kyle was furious when he saw what happened and then Danny was on the floor and I ran to Kyle and after that day I never went near Danny because I saw how dangerous he can be so we broke our friendship.