Meeting up with an old friend

Trish's POV

I woke up at 9am and I got a text.

*Text*

Hey Trish I am gonna land in New York in about an hour so can you meet me at the airport.

From Jake x

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower and when I came out I brushed my teeth and changed into a white crop top with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of black heeled boots and I brushed and straightened my hair then I walked out of the bathroom I saw Lita awake.

Lita: where you going?

Trish: meet Jake

Lita: alright

Lita walked in the bathroom and I walked out of the room and went to meet Jake to see how he is.

After an hour

I got to the airport and I saw a lot of people coming out of a gate I sat on a bench then after a few minutes I felt hands over my eyes and I heard someone laugh.

Trish: hello to you too

The person removed their hands from my eyes and saw Jake he smiled. Jake is a blonde he has blue kind eyes and he is 6ft 2 and he is protective of his friends once he attacked Harry because he was about to hurt me.

Jake: hey

Trish: how was your flight?

Jake: boring

Trish: I know how you feel

Jake: I bet going around the world

Trish: *nods*

Jake: let's go

I nodded and we walked out of the airport.

Jake: can I move into your hotel for now?

Trish: no Jake

Jake: where can I stay?

Trish: well I can get you a hotel room but for now you can keep your suitcases in my hotel room

Jake: great

I got in my car and Jake followed then I drove back to the hotel.

At the hotel

I pulled up outside the hotel and we both got out and we walked inside the hotel.

Outside Trish and Lita's hotel room

We walked inside the room and I didn't see Lita so she must be with Matt.

Jake: didn't you say you had a roommate?

Trish: yeah she might be with her boyfriend

Jake: where shall we go?

Trish: follow me

We both walked out of the room and out of the hotel.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

I was out with Matt and Jeff at the park but in the corner of my eye I saw Trish with another guy that must be Jake.

Matt: what's wrong Lita?

Lita: nothing why do you ask?

Jeff: you're lying tell us

Lita: fine it's Trish and that guy over there

Jeff: guy? What guy?

Lita: umm

Matt: tell us

Bad boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें