Crazy True Bloods | ⑨

Taehyung laid down on a bed quietly and stared at the ceiling, still feeling these confusing emotions swirling inside his heart

Taehyung laid down on a bed quietly and stared at the ceiling, still feeling these confusing emotions swirling inside his heart. He shouldn't be feeling these types of... warm feelings just because the alpha hadn't been a jerk like Taehyung had assumed so.

A quiet voice in the back of his mind told him to stay strong and not let Jungkook affect him so much. Taehyung clenched his fists. Yes, he needed to stay strong. Maybe Jungkook was acting nice only to get the rogue's trust and then when Taehyung trusted him completely the alpha would stab him in the back.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his face with a groan. Everything would be much easier if he only didn't have a mate and an ex best friend who he still kinda cared for a lot but of course Taehyung would never admit it. He could probably destroy this whole house with a snap of his fingers but deep in his heart he couldn't harm Jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung was brought out of his thoughts when he heard distant steps that were slowly coming closer to his cell room but even though he couldn't see the person he could smell him. He recognized that musky and wild scent immediately.

Taehyung's eyes moved lazily towards the cell room's door and saw Jungkook who held a tray of food. The alpha opened the door and he smiled when he saw Taehyung staring at him with those beautiful eyes of his. If only those eyes could stare at him with love and warmth.

Jungkook put the tray on the bed Taehyung currently laid on and sat down on the floor few steps away since he assumed that the rogue wouldn't be very happy if he also sat on the bed. Taehyung eyed Jungkook suspiciously before his eyes set on the tray.

Taehyung sniffed it and immediately his stomach grumbled in hunger. The rogue hadn't eaten well for a very long time and now that directly in front of him were plates full of food he couldn't resist. Taehyung always hunted himself and had only eaten raw meat for a really long time. Since he was a werewolf he could eat raw meat without getting sick.

Taehyung could've have gone to the big city filled with humans but the rogue feared them since his parents were killed by hunters right in front of his eyes when he was a child. Maybe Jungkook got this food from humans too since these can't be found in the wild. Taehyung didn't really want to eat human food but he was too hungry to complain.

"This doesn't have poison in it right?" Taehyung asked and eyed Jungkook warily while his hand inched closer towards the sandwich that humans called hotdog. The alpha chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement and he shook his head gently.

"Don't be ridiculous darling. Why would I poison my own mate" Jungkook grinned and Taehyung looked away, a thoughtful look on his face. Why was that grin handsome in his opinion? And that chuckle somehow made his heart flip a little. Also that nickname. Taehyung wanted to punch Jungkook in the face for calling him that but the rogue will let it slide for now

Taehyung grabbed the hotdog and began eating it first, ignoring all the other food next to him. There were a bowl of fruit that were cut into small pieces and another bowl of salad, rice and meat. Also few chocolate pieces. The rogue is not sure if could eat all of it.