Warm Summer | ⑥

"Be ready

"Be ready. He is about to run outside" Jimin heard the alpha link to him and seemed like the other wolves heard too since their bodies tensed and all their eyes focused sharply at the door, getting ready for attack.

Jimin had noticed how much anger and frustration Jungkook's voice held, guessing that Taehyung was the reason behind it. That's understandable since anyone would be quite frustrated after long time of waiting for a mate but then when they actually find their mate they realize that their mate is actually a rogue who only cares about freedom and himself.

Jimin waited, not even blinking his eyes when they stared at the entrance. Taehyung will come out any minute now and their only way to drag the rogue to their back house is to knock him unconscious. It would be really hard to convince him since Jimin knows how stubborn Taehyung can be. After all they were friends since diapers.

Suddenly a brown wolf ran out of the door and looked around quickly, panting heavily and probably looking for the best route to use to escape. Jimin recognized him immediately and linked to the other wolves that it's Taehyung, the rogue they have been waiting for. They all jumped out of the bushes and if the situation wasn't so serious Taehyung's shocked expression would've been quite hilarious.

Taehyung's eyes went wide when he realized that he was surrounded by at least 7 wolves, including his traitor best friend Jimin. Seemed like he the alpha had used his brains and planned this beforehand or the pack members were just really clever.

Taehyung glared at Jimin, pushing all his warm feelings deep inside his mind and didn't let even a tiny bit of weakness show. He wanted to look cold and not show even teeny bit of kindness.

Taehyung couldn't deny that he missed Jimin but he will keep those feelings locked up until his ex best friend apologizes to him properly

Taehyung couldn't deny that he missed Jimin but he will keep those feelings locked up until his ex best friend apologizes to him properly. The rogue might be a little too dramatic over Jimin choosing his mate instead of him but he'll stay mad just because he can.

"Taehyung stop this madness. You killed bunch of innocent werewolves and tore a whole pack apart. You are being and idiot so stop it and come with us" Jimin said, his wolf letting out a frustrated whine after he said that and looked at Taehyung with soft begging eyes.