Slow Hands | ⑦

Taehyung cried loudly when the hands kept pulling him deeper into the black void that felt so cold against his skin

Taehyung cried loudly when the hands kept pulling him deeper into the black void that felt so cold against his skin. The evil voice chuckled, his deep laugh echoing through the dark place.

"You'll be mine to use Taehyung" The dark voice said and Taehyung began having trouble breathing since the dark void held him too tightly and tears continued to slide down his cheeks.

"Shh baby don't cry.. you're in my arms now"

Some hands hissed and retreated after Taehyung heard that warm and caring voice, feeling himself breath easier and the dark voice growled in disgust. Suddenly he didn't feel that cold anymore.

Taehyung saw some light in the distance and he tried to pull himself up from the void but the hands kept dragging him down, trying to pull him back and drown him in the dark void.

"Wake up my love. You're having a nightmare"

Taehyung felt something warm on his cheek and he could feel his body suddenly get a great amount of strength so he pulled himself away from those hands and ran towards the light in the distance.

"That's it baby

"That's it baby. Don't let it get to you"

Taehyung could almost grab it, the light that was slowly nearing him. He looked back and the hands chased after him while burning orange eyes looked at Taehyung in the distance, glaring at him sharply. Without hesitating Taehyung dived into the light.

"That's right baby.. just a terrible nightmare but you're in my arms now. I'll protect you" Taehyung heard a soft voice coo at him and a warm hand caressed his cheek gently, like it was something really precious to that someone. It was comforting and slowly the anxiety, Taehyung had just been feeling a moment ago, began vanishing and replaced with something much more warm.

The rogue made a soft noise, nuzzling his face into the warm hand that made him feel so safe and secured. That someone held Taehyung closer and his warm body radiated the kind of warmth that the rogue has never felt before.

Sure Taehyung has cuddled with Jimin when they were younger and sure his ex best friend was also warm but this kind of warmth was different. It made Taehyung want to scoot closer and snuggle himself in it. He wanted that warmth to envelop him into a tight and protecting embrace, pushing all the bad feelings far away.