"h-..hi-.I.." 'I must of looked like such an idiot getting embarrassed talking to someone.'

"Hi my name is Ochaco Uraraka. Thank you so much for saving me back there. I would probably be a dead pancake if t wasn't for you."

" y-yeah no problem." I rub my arm kinda awkwardly. I find comfort rubbing my cuts in away it soothes my stress a little. I walk away sitting at the only remaining desk. The one behind Bakugo and just lay my head down on my desk. Waiting for the teacher to finally make his appearance. When a yellow caterpillar sleeping bag slumped into the room I was taken aback. The caterpillar finally unzipped to be left with a tired looking man with a scarf.

" OMG YOU'RE ERASURE HEAD." I was gawking in front of me was one of the formidable underground heroes. With such an amazing quirk.

" Shut up you crappy Deku." I put my head down onto my desk. Most people would be thinking it was out of embarrassment or something but instead I was having a small anxiety attack. 'Of course I had to have an outburst like that they probably think I'm weird. I've already managed to make a bad impression.' I concentrated on keeping my breath steady and trying  not to mumble or make any noise.

" Well then class. Yeah I am the underground hero erasurehead. You've probably never heard of me which is great. Go get geared up and meet me in the field for a quirk assessment when that is happening I'm gonna take a nap." He zipped himself back into his sleeping bag before falling on the floor.
'A quirk assessment test? I don't know how to use my quirk. I'm gonna make a fool out of myself. I'm going to be dead last, he'll notice that I don't have any potential then kick me out of the program, then no one will hire me, mom will kick me out, I'll become...'

"Yo shitty nerd come on we're leaving to go get changed." The blonde lightly nudged my shoulder awakening me from my trance. My breaths starting to even and my heart starting to slow down. I couldn't bring myself to talk so I simply looked him in the eye and nodded. He left the class as I scurried to also leave. He started walking as I kept a 1m distance behind him. Every now and then he would start slowing down so I slowed down to stay behind him. You could hear him Tch and mumble something under his breath.

'Did he want me to walk next to him? I walk behind him to show respect. It is a way to show respect is it not?'
We arrive at the locker room to find that the rest of the students left. I quickly throw my stuff in a locker to start changing. Looking around I see Bakugo is concentrated on something else. I take the time to change as quickly as possible. Stripping everything off praying he didn't see anything.

I finish changing to see that he is indeed staring at me. My breath hitches praying that he didn't see my scars. You can see a light blush on his face though. ' Must be part of having a heat quirk. I should ask him about it. He would probably get mad.'

" Yo Deku what's with all the scars?"

" I-It's f-from my quirk-k. I g-get injured of-often." My head starts pounding from all the thoughts pounding through them. 'He saw my scars, I lied to him with such ease well more like a Deku ease but still. He's probably judging how ugly they look. How ugly I look.'

" You should be more careful. Tch." He walks off not saying anything more.

'He didn't comment on how ugly I looked? How fat I am?' Yeah I've become a little anorexic lately I don't eat alone only if someone is watching and even then sometimes I throw it right back up. I try to avoid meals if I can but it doesn't always work out.

I proceed out onto the field where all the other students were. They all have such a unique look. I'm kinda plain.

" Ok this is how things are going to work...