Lessons

A normal day at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. 6-year Hufflepuff's first lesson was Potions, and so was Slytherin's.

Valerie Joyce of Hufflepuff was the head girl of her house with pale blonde hair and was known as "the daughter of Helga Hufflepuff".

Zayn Cromar was the head boy of Slytherin, had brown hair and was surprisingly a cunning boy on the outside but a soft one on the inside.

In Divination, 6-year Ravenclaws studied with 6-year Griffindors.

Lisette Mae, head girl of Ravenclaw with white locks, was often called Lis or Lizzy and was known as the smartest Ravenclaw, while Edwin Nids had black hair and was head boy of Griffindor and the most daring on in his house.

These four head girls and boys were very close friends and hung out almost everyday if Lisette wasn't busy studying.

-at Potions-

The 6-year Hufflepuffs entered their classroom where Potions was held and seated themselves randomly. Valerie sat at the very front row and stared blankly at the board.

The Slytherin's entered the room not much later and filled in the remaining seats. Zayn sat next to Valerie and looked at his desk. Valerie turned to him and poked his shoulder.

"Yes?" Zayn turned to Valerie.

"Good morning!" Valerie smiled sweetly at Zayn, causing him to blush, though he didn't know why.

"Yeah....morning." Zayn mumbled and turned away from the pale blond girl.

"Zayn, you want to ignore me, don't you?" Valerie pouted and looked away as well, fiddling her fingers.

Zayn sighed. "Val, I would never dream of ignoring you." He said as he placed his hand onto Valerie's shoulder.

"You mean it?" Valerie looked up from her fingers and put her hand over Zayn's.

"I do." Zayn assured.

Valerie smiled as Professor Linn entered the room.

"Good morning, class." She said as she looked around at the classroom.

The students who were chatting sat down immediately.

"Good morning Professor Linn." The class replied.

"Okay. Everyone please take out a quill and parchment and right this down." Professor Linn said as she began writing on the board. The class did as it was told and everyone began writing down.

~meanwhile at Divination~

The Ravenclaw students entered the Divination classroom and were seated in an instant. They all had their books out, except for Lisette, who was writing down an essay she alone was assigned to do.

Not long after the Ravenclaws entered the room, the Griffindors entered as well. Edwin and his group of Griffindor friends seated at the front, one row away from Lisette, much to her annoyance.

Lisette, Valerie and Zayn noticed that the more time Edwin hung out with his fellow Griffindors, the more he seemed distant with them. And the more he talked either about them or about random stuff Lisette refered to as "Edwin's idiocy".

Just then, Lisette noticed Edwin staring at her then realized she was staring at him too. Lisette's eyes widened a few inches before she turned back to her essay and continued scribbling. She heard Edwin chuckled.

"Eyeing me, eh Mae?" He smiled.

"No, I wasn't, Nids, and please mind your own business." Lisette snapped.