Climbing

GLaDOS was testing as always. Wheatley was watching her, he was very bored but not as bored as he was on the moon, she had brought Wheatley back from the moon years ago. She let him do whatever he wanted as long as he stayed out of the way. If he did one thing wrong he would be tortured till he died. Then GLaDOS would bring him back to life and do it all over again.

Wheatley saw some buttons on the wall and decided it would be a good idea to press them. He pressed a few.

"What are you doing?" GLaDOS said in a very annoyed tone.

"Umm, uh nothing! Nothing... At all... Yeah... Not anything so... No need to worry." Wheatley said not wanting to get on her bad side again.

"dang, my test subject died and I didn't get to see!" She said ignoring Wheatley again.

Later that day. A small human child walked past GLaDOS. GLaDOS was still looking at her screen. Then it hit her that something walked past.

"Umm." She looked towards the little human. it was a cute little child with h/c hair and big e/c eyes. "Can I help you?"

The child didn't respond. It just looked up at her.

"Who are you? Are you lost? How did you get in here?" GLaDOS had lots of questions but got zero answers.

"Daddy?" The toddler asked

"Do I look like your daddy?!" GLaDOS was shocked by what the toddler said.

"Mommy?" The child asked now reaching to GLaDOS' core.

"What are you doing small homo sapien?" GLaDOS asked putting her core close to them so that she can a better look at the small human.

The child grabbed on to her core and started to climb up "up, up!" the child demanded.

"Hey, wait, don't do that" GLaDOS tried to stop them from climbing up, but the child still climbed.

they finally got up on to her core then started to climb on to her chassis.

"Please don't do that!" GLaDOS begged still trying to get the child off with out hurting her.

She continued to climb up while pulling on wires and machinery. It hurt GLaDOS a lot, but GLaDOS kept still while they climbed.

"Please stop! Get down from there!" GLaDOS said in pain.

The child stopped climbing and laid down on her. they fell asleep quickly on GLaDOS' warm machinery. GLaDOS had to stay perfectly still, because the child was in a spot were if she moved the little child's arm would be cut off. She didn't want to hurt the child, she had no reason to, that would be a waste of a test subject.

the child kicked and moved in their sleep making it more painful for GLaDOS. After hours the child finally woke up and slowly climbed down.

As soon as they were down, they ran around GLaDOS' chamber and played with different things in the room, which wasn't much. they got bored quickly. GLaDOS noticed this but couldn't really do anything about it. She was just GLaD the child was off of her and doing something else. She went back to her monitor.

She internally frowned, when she saw that her test subject died with out her being able to watch them.