The devils lair

"They say she's in the class A team, stuck in her own day dream....In a pipe she flies to the motherland and sells love to another man l"- Ed Sheeran "A Team"

"Draca are you awake?" 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blond haired man infront of me. I tried to lift my head by my effort was futile: my legs were strapped down with massive metal chains to an iron bed. There was a hard iron color around my neck that held my head in place, and attached to the collar was a muzzle that wrapped around my face. I was restrained . I was so unsure of what was going on, but i knew i had just been betrayed to some level. Then i noticed it. I had paws, I had fur, Then the memories came back.

I was a wolf.

I was Draca.

I was Lokis

It felt like i was being back handed across my face. Loki had handed me over to the avengers for some reason. I remembered going into cardiac arrest and Loki had to inject the adrenaline serum straight into my heart: explaining why i was still my wolfy self. I remembered the boy who found me, and tried to help me. I looked at my paw, wrapped around my ankle was a black bandanna. I remembered being attacked and watching the one i love hand me over to the people he swore to protect me from. So this meant that the man infront of me had to be Thor.

I tried to look around and see what was going on, all i could tell was that i was in a large laboratory. The man infront of me stretched out his hand and stroked my ear. My tail started wagging with such great force that it knocked over a glass of medicine on the table next to me. Then the sorrow came, and i started shaking. A high pitched whimper escaped my throat and echoed through the lab.

"Draca, please settle down. You have to understand what is going on. This whole situation is bigger than you could ever imagine." Thor leaned in and lifted my snout in his muscular hands, and kissed my nose. "Remember i love you...no matter how much of a monster you have become at lokis hands" He dropped my face as more people filed into the room.

At the head of the pack was Nick Fury, followed swiftly by Tony, and Steve. The three gathered around me.

"Draca Laufyson.. As it seems is your new name." Nick looked down at me, i whinnied and looked down at the floor. Next to me Thor let out a gasp.

"They are not married? This cannot be true." His face went pale, and his hands started shaking.

"Actually, they are more than married. Together they make the psyco couple. Cute. A massive wolfy wise, and an insane killer." Tony's clever response to Thor. "So yes they are married, too late lover boy"

Thor stood up, walking over to an empty table and slammed his fist into it. The table crumbled under his anger. 

"HEY. Those are my tables, and I have to pay for those." Nick screamed at Thor.

Next thing i knew everyone was bickering and arguing, and there i lay. Trapped to the confines of the medical table, with an array of tubes coming from my body, pumping strange substances into my body. My heart rate started to elevate. I was in a full blown panic. I hated this place more than an angel hates Hell. I was a free spirit who needed to be outside. What was strange was that i normally had a disposition that was calm, but with all the adrenaline in my body i could not contain myself.

I started squirming. Frantically trying to escape. I was a blur of white across the table. The tubes tore themself out of my skin, they were deeper in that i expected, and left bloody streams running across my white coat. In that instant one of my legs was set free. Knowing freedom was in my grasp i kept fighting. Like a wolf with their leg trapped in a hunters trap, i started trying to graw my other leg free, going to any extreme to escape.

Panic.

Help.

My vision started to blur, and a wild side took over. I ripped my mouth open, the muzzle flying on the ground at Thors feet. I rolled around on the table, breaking another restraint.Thats when they started to notice my struggle.

"GET BARTON" Cried Nick at the top of his lungs

I continued to roll, my skin on my legs slowly starting to rip. The pain only fueled my desire to escape. With a sudden jerk of my head, i escaped the collar that kept me restrained to the cold, cruel table. I could now stand on the table, with one back leg restrained as well as my front. I threw my head back and howled. There was something about my howl, it sent chills down the spine of anyone who was listening. It was my souls battle cry to freedom.

Just as i was finishing my victorious howl, Steve threw himself on me. His hands clasping over my mouth, he did everything in his power to hold me down. I started to try and wiggle free, kicking and trearing up his shit. My growl was viscous, sounding like a rabid animal.

My concious was gone, i was all rage and betrayal. Having ones heart ripped out makes a monster out of someone, and will drive them to do just about anything to escape the pain. That was exactly what i was doing. I wanted revenge. The flame that used to keep my heart warm was turning to ice, as i became more cruel.

I snapped at Steve, who tried with all his might to hold me down. In that moment both legs were set free. I twisted, and got out of his Grasps. I leapt off the table, leaving behind smears of blood and tuffs of fur. I stood infront of all the men. They stood back from me, scared of my power. I crouched down, a pulled my lips back, recalling my razor sharp canines. I let out a deep menacing growl. I came up to the mid breast of the lead man. My ears fell back as i growled. I lowered myself to the floor, My shoulder blades working as unison as i dropped down to the menacing position.

I turned my head and noticed a black wolf on the other side of the glass. I turned to face that as my new opponent, obviously more of a threat. I tossed my body at it, becoming a mass of angry fur. I crashed strait into the wall. Flying a few feet back, i got back up, and leapt at the strange black wolf again, not knowing who it was. Again and again I repeated the process. Everytime i hit the galss it cracked, and left behind bits of frost. The window was freezing repeatedly with every attack.

I heard a chuckle come from my left, i turned quick and rash. Foam rushing from my mouth. 

"You silly mutt. It is you" Remarked Tony

I looked down at my previously white paws. They were now a midnight black. My coat completely a new shade, to match my new heart. I looked at the glass, and saw just how intimidating i looked. No longer the pure white coat of the mountains, i was the messenger of evil. My eyes still had their innocent blue hue. A single tear rolled down my face, Draca was gone, Replaced by this being of terror and hate. The kind soul ran away when she had her heart broken. 

My body started to give outfrom underneath me, I fell to the ground with a great shudder. All the pain of my escape rushed into my bones. I started to thrash around, in a torrent of misery. 

Who was i now.

My fur once the pride of my existence, now a black as dark as the deepest abyss.

The ground around me started to freeze, ice crystals spreading out rapidly.

The men tossed their bodies on me, only hurting my destroyed bones and flesh more. I gave up. My submissive nature returning. My body twitting with the two sides fighting within. The kind soul vs the hate full.

I welcomed the needle full of sedative, at least it meant i could escape from my reality for a brief section of time. Thats when i saw him. Just on the other side of the glass was a tall man with black hair. He wore a leather battle suit with gold and green accents. 

A snarle ripped across my vocal chords. my villanous side wanting nothing more than to harm him. My true self wanted to run to his side like a fateful friend.

The sedative started to take affect, my world was spinning. Partially from the pain, both in my heart and in my body. The last thing i saw before blissful release was Loki whipping a tear from his face. he turned his back on the black mass that was now my body. The last thing i heard, whispered across a void. I could not tell from whos mouth the noise came from, but when i heard it, it made me long for their touch...

"She is dying...."