Splatter Paint In the Mountains

You're just a daydream away

What came next had to be the best kiss of my entire life. His lips fitting perfectly against mine, I could feel a soft nip on my lower lip. His fingers entwined in my hair, fingers tracing the soft spot behind my ear. My hands were both behind his head, pulling him in for more. 

"Draca...I... Really.." Loki was talking inbetween passion filled kisses that ran down my neck. "I Love you. ...So much darling." He pulled away to look into my eyes, then he gave me a little grin, and continued kissing. His free hand was on the small of my back. Then it started moving to my hips, now my stomach...

"Loki, I'm not going to do that." I tried to push him off.

He started unbuttoning his flannel shirt. Once he got the last button off he tossed the shirt to the side. He was pale and perfect. His mid section was highly defined, and the ridges reminded me of mountains. his pants hung low so you could see his prominent hip bones. Loki took a few tenetive steps back, carefully removing his hand from my hair.

He was now about ten feet from me. He spread his arms out and tossed his head back. "I FEEL LIKE A GOD!" he looked at me.

"Draca, you make me no longer lonely, you make me complete. Without you i was just a lone soul, wandering without purpose. I do not know what i would be able to do with out you. You are my other half, the reason i wake up in the morning, the reason I fight for what i care about. You are my perfection, i am not worthy of you, yet here you are... Before me now.. My perfect bride." I saw a tear roll down his check bone. 

"Darling, lets get married up here in the woods, where the sun sets are an amber shade." He spun around in a tight circle, i  let out a little giggle. Here was this six-foot tall man acting like a silly sixteen year old boy who just got their first kiss.

"I have an idea Loki. Lets do something artsy." I noticed all my belongings were in a pile at the end of the fallen tree. I ran over to it, Loki close at my heels. I took out my guitar case, taking Indie out carefully and placing him next to me, i dug out my paint set and a pad of paper. 

"Lets paint!" i spun around, finding myself in Lokis warm embrace.

"I will do whatever you want to do. Just as long as i get to spend every second with you, i will be the happiest person." He kissed my forehead. "Now teach me the magic of this so called...Paint"

"haha oh silly goose. Here." I sat down quickly, the leaves that used to be on the ground now suspended in the air. I put my paper on the ground, and set my paint set up. Loki sat down at my right, still shirtless. The sun was setting and it was getting chilly, and my teeth started to chatter.

"Before you show me any of this mortal magic, put this on." Out of nowhere he pulled out his green and black leather suit. he hung it over my shoulders, making sure it was keeping me warm."Perfect, now you look like me" A grin spread across his face as his green eyes lit up.

"Thanks Loki. Now put this in your hand." I placed my best brush in his hands. "Oh we dont have water!" i looked around in vain.

"We always have water." Loki pulled a glass of water out of the air. "Volia, Now that was real magic Doll Face." He put the water down by the paper. 

"Now you just dip it in the water, rub it in your preferred color and then paint!" I had my own brush and started showing him. "Lets make splatter paint Loki"

"What is that?" He looked down at the ground, obviously having no clue.

"Well you do the same as painting" I rubbed the brush in a dark green paint. "And you just fling it". I whipped my brush at him, covering his chest with an array of green paint beads.