I didn't have much of an appetite, per usual, but when I saw a single, neglected bagel sitting with the leftover pastry crumbs, I couldn't look the other way.

Deciding on taking it with me and possibly eating it later, I snatched it up and began wrapping in a napkin or two.

"Hey!" A voice over my shoulder chirped in my ear, startling me.

"Geez," I turned around, meeting Aiden's bewildered face. "You almost made me drop my bagel."

"Where were you last night?" She demanded, placing her hands on my shoulders. "I didn't see you at all after the show, and Josh said he hadn't seen you either—"

"I wasn't feeling great." I said. It wasn't a lie. "So I went back to my room and fell asleep."

She blinked. "Oh. Are you feeling okay now?"

I shrugged. "Not really."

"I hope you're not getting sick. A couple cast members have been getting this twenty-four hour fever," she pressed her hand to the back of my forehead, but I slapped her arm away.

"I don't have a fever. I'm fine."

"If you say so."

"I do."

She shook her head. "Whatever. Are you heading over to the theater?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Do you mind if I walk with you?"

"Why?" I wrinkled my nose. "Don't you need your boyfriend to hold your hand when you cross the street?"

"Very funny." She rolled her eyes. "Sky's busy this morning."

"Doing what?"

She tilted her head, puzzled. "I'm not sure, actually."

•••••Joshua's Perspective

"Where were you last night at approximately fifteen minutes til six o'clock?" The redhead demanded, shining the lamp in my eyes.

"At the theater!" I repeated, but he shoved the lamp closer to my face. "Sky, please!"

"That's what you said last time." He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "And the time before that, and the time before that!"

"Whoa." I shot him a glare. "It is almost like I am telling the truth, or something."

"Aha!" He cried, setting the lamp back on the nightstand and grabbing my arms. "So you were are the theater!"

"I told you that!"

"What were you doing at the theater?"

My cheeks colored. "I was...dancing..."

He frowned. "Dancing?"

I nodded. "Y-yeah."

"That's all?"

I nodded again. "Yeah, that—"

"Liar!" He declared, picking the lamp up again.

"No! No, please, not the lamp!" I recoiled, shielding my eyes. "Can we please be done with the lamp?"

"Only if you tell me why you're acting so weird."

I scoffed nervously, crossing my arms. "Pssh, I am not acting weird."

Sky stared at me. "Yes you are."

"No I am not."

"You're a twenty-one year old and you haven't used a single contraction during this entire interrogation; yes, you are acting very weird!"