"What's in there is it. Either you're going to go see if it's really him or I can send a medic to have him transported here," Joe told her. Cookie went through the file again, not sure what to do. "Baby sit down," Lucious told her, seeing her heavy breathing pick up. "No Lucious! I... I need to-" "SIT DOWN!" He roared at her. She plopped down on the couch with a pout on her face. Lucious snatched the file from her so she could attempt to chill out. "I can go and see if it's him then have him transported here. Gives you guys time to go through the motions," Reign offered. "Aunt Candace and aunt Carol are on the way," Jamal announced. "I think that's a good idea. Gives them time to gather their thoughts," Lu said, agreeing with Reign.

"Okay. Come on pop pop. We gotta go get my granddaddy!" Reign sang out as she spun to face Joe. Joe groaned as he pulled out his phone to set up a transport. Once they left, Jamal sat next to Cookie, trying to console her. "Boy get off me! I'm fine. I'm just trying to understand all of this," she said, washing her hands over her face. "Should we call Keem?" Mal asked, not sure who all needed to be around. "No. We don't need the kids here right now. Wait where is Dre?" Lu questioned, not hearing Kenny or Giselle, meaning the house was really empty aside from them. "I think he was still at Empire when I left," Mal said. "For what?" Cookie asked, looking up at Jamal shrugging his shoulders.

Back at Empire

"Des look. Whatever tests need to be done just do it. I can't go months wondering whether or not this kid is mine. It's the last thing any of us needs," Dre voiced. "So just forget your brother. This is all about covering your ass?" She threw back. "I didn't know you were fucking my damn brother! Look if you do a paternity test and it shows that I'm not the father but there's similar DNA then most likely it's Keem's. We just need answers. We both have families. We got a lot at stake here and you wanna play games!" He snapped. "No see you two are the ones playing games. No one told y'all to fuck me... and fuck me raw at that. YoU bOtH HAvE FamIliEs. Y'all weren't thinking about families when I was bent over!" She spat.

"Why are you doing this? Is there some motive here?" Dre asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. "No there isn't. But it's crazy how everyone knows the consequences of sex yet no one wants to deal with them when they actually happen!" She threw out as she grabbed her things and headed for the door. As soon as she opened it, she came face to face with Giselle. "Heyyyy Gisi," Destiny said, her voice quivered as she took a few steps back. Dre stood up, not sure how to smooth this over. "So lemme get this straight... you have been sleeping with my sister. All while claiming you really want to make things work with me and we're going to be better than before," Giselle said, placing the carseat on the couch so Kendrick could keep sleeping.

"And you have been slithering your ass around trying to do what? Trap a Lyon? What did you fuck Lucious too?" Giselle snapped, walking towards Destiny with every step back she took. "No it wasn't like that. It was a mistake Giselle! I swear it was!" Destiny cried. Giselle looked at Dre, hurt in her eyes but she knew she couldn't be as mad at him as she wanted to be. She got their son kidnapped, then after getting him back she threw herself into work. Not knowing how to handle a newborn or feeling that full bond with him. But as time went on, things got better. Or at least she had thought. "Can we talk?" Dre said, ignoring Destiny's dramatics. Giselle looked at him, thinking if she wanted to talk just yet.

Destiny watched the two silently communicate, not sure whether she should leave or stay. Giselle sighed, giving Dre a nod, but not before back handing Destiny. "You are dismissed," Giselle spat. Destiny picked herself up, unable to stop her tears from streaming down her face. "You didn't have to do that to her," Dre voiced. "I should be doing it to you. Why did you fuck her!? Of all people to mess with!" Giselle whisper shouted. "I didn't intend on doing it but that doesn't make it right because I still did it. I'm sorry. I was still upset with you and I just... I didn't think with my head. I fucked up and now she might be carrying my child. I'm sorry baby," Dre spoke, his voice sincere and low.