Chapter 4

(Hope u enjoy this and u can hear the music even tho it's nothing to the chapter rn, idk .-.)

Bakugou POV:
W-what is happening this bastard is choking me with slime?!?!
"Stay still or It won't end well for you little girl!"
I try using my quirk but I keep making it worst, even the hero's are here and they aren't doing anything, ugh!

Izukus POV:
While I was there on the roof, I got up and started going home, while I was walking I heard a explosion, I didn't want to waste my time on "hero's" right now but Curiosity got the better of me.
When I got there I heard people saying "where's allmight?", "what happened", "why aren't the hero's doing anything?", I was about to walk off with a disgust look but something caught my eyes, when I turned, I was in horror, I saw red eyes in the slug monster,but not just red eyes, my childhood/ bully eyes, asking for help and tears that threaten to fall.

Why aren't the hero's doing anything right now?! I thought, are hero's that fake, only for fame, power, money, as I was thinking, my legs started to move on their own,I don't why this is happening but I started running. Till I got the idea and used my quirk and used clockwork, the monster stopped moving and i used my metal manipulation and brought all the knives I could get and threw them at the slug monster and then whispered after clockwork stop.

The slug monster started yelling and screaming, I kinda wanted to hear more and more then I told him to let Bakugou go and so he did then turned to a puddle.

After what happened hero's got the monster but they started to praise Kacchan for his "bravery" but for me, heh
I was yelled at
"What were you thinking doing something like that?!"

"You could've gotten killed!!"
" You can't be a hero like that kid!"

That's when I lost it and said "You guys didn't do anything, your all fakes, only here for fame and money, you guys just stood there like bastard you are!!!!"
Then I got up to see stock looks around even Kacchan looked shocked, then as I was going to walk I said "you guys aren't hero's, your fakes." Then walked away.

When I got "home" I went to my room cause my "parents aren't home so I get the house to my self, then when I got inside my room I saw a hooded person in the Centre of my room, I got the knife and said,

"What do you want?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to see you in person cause in what you said on tv"

" so what about it?" I said but with a angry tones

" well I know how you feel and I'll like to make a offer" the person smiled

" hm what kind of offer?."

"Oh were you can take charge on those so called "hero's" and show them your the real one."

I started to think, and the more I thought the better it is, I can show those low life hero's who's in charge in this world.
"I would like that a lot actually." I said with a smile

The person smile then pressed a button then a portal came then said
"Come I'll like to show you something." He said holding his hand but with four fingers?

As I took it, we walked in and saw a bar. Inside the bar was a man with purple smoke, a guy with purple stitches, and a girl with blonde hair with two buns and a school sweater.

When I saw them I knew who they were, it was the League of Villians but I was kinda happy as well, I didn't know why.
(Sorry if it short but I hoped you liked it and if you guys have any ships, requests, questions or more do tell me more, thx for read and I'll write more later)