Hey y'all

Sorry it's been  like literally years lol. 

Selena: 

Jason wasn't lying when he said he'd always be at my side, everywhere I went he followed. If I was hungry, he sat there and fed me, if I was tired he payed there with me while I would nap, the only thing he's agreed to is he'd sit outside if i had to go to the bathroom. But showers? Nope, they were with his company too. He was literally a second skin and as much as I wanted to say it was impossible, it felt absolutely normal to me. 

I hated myself for not hating him. He left my dad in a ditch, yells at Pattie anytime she tries to do anything for me, and won't even let me use my phone. If I wanna talk to my mom, he said I can call from his phone. She's beyond worried but Pattie assures me that she talks to her everyday to keep her calm. 

"What're you thinking about baby?" Jason asked snapping me out of my thoughts. 

We were currently on our way to his "gang" meeting or whatever i don't even know I just wanna get it over with. He said that although everyone's considered family, to not trust a single person but him. I'm only allowed to speak if Jason gives them "permission" to talk to me and during the actual meeting he said I have to sit in his lap. That huge mansion and he couldn't afford one more chair? 

"Nothing really", I said sounding totally unconvincing and miserable. 

"Now I know that isn't true" he said as he scooted closer to me and undid my seatbelt to put my in his lap and turn me around to face him. 

"I just don't see why I couldn't stay home with Pattie, I don't wanna know what you guys do because I know it isn't good". He just looked annoyed. Now i'm actually annoyed. 

"You have to come because everyone needs to know you, all of them have only ever heard of you, and they need to know that you are top priority over everything." 

His words once again sent me into a whirlwind. Why would people that don't know me even care? Also, why do I need to be involved with them? 

"And you're gonna be my second hand as you're the only person I trust more than anything" if only he knew I've already ran once..

"you won't be at actual jobs i would never put you in that type of danger and i won't corrupt your innocent little mind with all the details of what we do baby" he started to lightly kiss my jaw and then down my neck, but I knew exactly what he was doing. 

He thought distracting me would have me agreeing like nothing was wrong with this situation. 

"I don't wanna know anything" I said pulling back, but he grabbed my chin and just pulled back. 

"If you don't go into the meeting, then you're gonna be punished and we both know you don't want that." 

All of a sudden he was into spanking me when that was something he never did before I left. 

"No Jason anything but that please please I'll literally do anything just please not that." It's humiliating, hurts, and for some reason always ends in me clinging to him like he was saving me from himself. I felt like he was mentally messing with me, but it all felt so natural like it always does with him. 

"Anything princess?" he said while grabbing my hips and pulling me impossibly tights against his body. 

I knew he would make me regret saying that.