Chapter 5

Jason's P.O.V.

  Lifeless. That's how she looked. She was pale, almost kind of a greenish yellow color. Her eyes were barely open, her lips were chapped and a very light color. Yet somehow, she was still the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

  I had to stop yelling at her. After her panic attack and her throwing up, i just had to lie her down and completely ignore all the hurtful words she threw at me.

  She called me her tormentor. I'm who she needs and she just doesn't realize it. The moment i held her in my arms as a baby and looked her in the eyes, I knew i had a connection with her. It was unbreakable.

  Not my mother, my gang, her mother, not even one of our dead beat fathers could tear us apart. Selena is my baby, despite what anyone or anything says.

  Every part of her belongs to me, only me. And every part of me belongs to only her. Hearing that she thought of me as 'her tormentor that has now forced her upon a hell she has yet to experience' broke a part of me. Only her love could heal it.

  I wanted so badly to just lay next to her and hold her fragile body in my hands, but I didn't know what would come of it. More yelling from her, potentially me yelling at her and losing my control. I never lost my temper on her, she was always the one there to heal it.

  I left her in the room, but not without locking the door. I listened on the monitors i set up and watched from the cameras on my phone to make sure she was safe.

  Patties P.O.V

  Deranged, obsessed, paranoid, crazy, and everything above. This was Jason when it came to his beautiful Selena.

  If only I had known. If only her mother had called me in advance telling me she was coming, I could've warned her. Jason has lost himself without her. He hasn't even looked at another girl without being able to think of Selena.

  He has her now. Ever since she was born and my sweet precious Jason was the first to hold her, I knew. I could feel how much he wanted her, how much he needed her to be part of his life.

  She'll never be able to escape him, Selena is the daughter I never had and if I have to betray my precious son to help my daughter, I will do so.

  I don't know what the future holds for Selena's escape, my fate as the one who helped her, Justin's near heartbreak that he will yet experience once again, or what will happen to his father who will help me with the vanish of his beloved Selena, but I know as long as I'm alive, I'll fight to keep Selena out of Jason's possessive and greedy hands.