Finally making it to the gym I find coach waiting like usual "Ah Adam just the guy I want to see , I think I found someone worth a challenge her names Beth and she's no walk in the park chances are she's coming today so let's get you geared up" I nodded and put the gear on. I started some warm up punches with coach but what puzzled me was the girls name, I recall Logan telling me about a childhood friend called Beth who mostly hates him now. I was about to quit warm ups and go to the weights when I saw her. She was the girl from the other day the one that was punching. "Ah Beth just the person I wanted to see this is Adam you'll fight him today I want to see your skills on someone your level". He had to be crazy he wanted me to fight a girl. She at first looked shocked but it quickly faded "Fine let's see what this wimp has ". Whoa what did she mean wimp I was gonna argue but she got geared up fast and came forward. The bell rang by the way it seemed she toke a defense position. She wanted me to attack, with great caution I watched her movements but I realized I made an opening shit. She kicked my knee and made me kneel she moved fast and punched my temple somehow this punch was similar I went down to the floor. Hell no I'm not giving up nerveless to a girl I got up and threw a punch and kick combo but she dodged like a pro who is this girl? She jabbed my stomach but that wouldn't affect me at all but when she jabbed me she left an opening. I kneed her in stomach but she had I different effect then most people. She started crying and screaming "Stop your hurting me stop it stop it leave me alone please stop!!" Then she was about to fall in I hadn't caught her she was spiking a fever "Coach you got painkillers" he nodded and ran to get them he came with the pills and some water. I put the pill in her mouth and opened her mouth and spilled some water in her mouth so the pill could go down. "I'm going to take her home please excuse me and sorry for the trouble". I got her in my jeep she was still out cold so I called the one and only person I knew could help me "Logan man I think I found the girl you were telling me about but your gonna kill me when you find out what I did" he sighed in sadness "I'll meet you at your house".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got to my house to see Logan's bike pulled up I gently picked Beth up and went inside "Yo Logan help this chick is heavy "he just stood there in shock something tells me this was her. He slowly made his way toward her I laid her on the sofa "where she was and what happened?" I robbed the back of my head he's so going to kill me. I had to tell even if he beat to the floor "Look I got in fight with Becky over Patch and I was pissed so I went to the gym coach told me about a girl that fights in pro level like me, so me and her had a fight but as soon I kneed her in the stomach she a type of panic and started screaming things "Please stop, don't hurt me, please stop" then she blacked out and then I brought her here questions?" Logan stared at me if looks could kill I would've already been dead. "Adam are you a fucking asshole why would you fight a girl in the first place and second what happened with you and Becky?" I rubbed the both of my temples just saying Becky gave a me a headache and chest pains. I was about to speak when Beth started moving her eyes popped open "where I'm I?" I chuckled "well thank you for helping me after passing about" she got up and headed to the door waved goodbye till she saw Logan. Beth tensed up like a wall what happened to her and Logan. "Hello Beth nice to see you again" Logan's voice was un-steady "wish I could say the same but can't and Adam thank you I should be heading back" she was pissed and not only her face showed it but when she spoke it felt like knives even if she wasn't pissed at me. Beth headed to the door when Logan got up and went to her "Beth for the love of god I know your mad at me for leaving but why won't you look t me?" For the first time ever Logan was about to cry. She slapped Logan across his face "this is not the place and time and don't you dare talk about anger you don't know anything do me a favor never show your face to me again". She walked out "Logan let her calm down its not time "he fell to floor in tears. It pains me to see him so hurt over girl I'm going to have a talk with this girl and why she's hurting my best friend. I pulled Logan up "Mate gives me her address I'm going to fix this". He gave me her address, who is this girl and what's up between her and Logan?