Chapter 11

Beth

I ran through the halls in the hospital if there was ever I would trade my life with anyone right now I would.

Few hours ago

"We need to stop the bleeding move her to ambulance she needs the hospital now "my world had just dropped my mom was at the tip of death because of me. Whoever did this would pay with their life I got on ambulance to go the hospital. We lived a semi-long way from the hospital. But it seemed like my mom wouldn't make it I prayed and most people would faint but I stayed strong but for how long? We finally made to the hospital they put her on bed they wouldn't let me go with her. Since I was turning 17 tomorrow they didn't bother calling family, and last person I wanted to see was my dad. My I'm not proud of and never like to think of it. I finally losing myself in thought someone touched my shoulder, I wiped the tears in myself before I looked in his eyes Josh was standing next to me. He was looking at me waiting for me jump at him with tears "if you think I'm going to cry like 5 year old your wrong "he looked at me with a pained expression "Look if you don't want to finish the mission its fine but if your mom doesn't pull through you have to go with us into foster care until with some family ". I got up from the chair with anger, sadness and, pain "Nothing has changed I'm going to find out who tried to kill my mother and who is behind this murders and the likes of anybody else is going to stop me!!" , he smiled but not me but the doctor coming our way. By his blank expression I couldn't tell the news but I prayed they were good "Miss Beth I assume?" . I nodded un-able to speak he looked at his clipboard with pained eyes "Your mother is alive but in a coma we put her on life support now e can only pray". This couldn't be happening I started walking away the next I was running the down the hallways of the hospital.

Present

Josh drove me home "I can stay with you if you want "I really just wanted to be alone and I knew the gym was open "No I'm fine I'm going to gym and don't worry I will call a cab ". He nodded I walked in the house I ran to my room and put my gym clothes on and called the usual cab man. He was cheerful as always but not even him could lift my spirits "To boxing gym and how long to stay out for?" He looked at me in rear view mirror "Till 1am the most "I looked at my phone 5 hours of training well enough. He dropped me off that the gym, I the trainer and walked to him "Hi my name is Beth can you train me?" he started at me "hmmmm have you had any training " I gave him the 'you're kidding look' , "Yep two years of boxing and year of MMA " he gave a smirk "You I will train go get handwrapps and show me what you made off ". After getting my gear I got on the ring did two different fist combos which threw him off I did a roundhouse kick which he dodge "what the "he pinned me to the ground. He got off me so I could get up "You have talent but you are guessable when it comes to your moves the fist combos were a good move but you would guess a sort of kick would happen next , now let's try again". He was right how I call myself a fighter if I can't fool my trainer. We kept at it for 5 hours but not once had I been able to pin him down "Can we meet up again tomorrow for more practice?" he nodded and walked me out of gym I called the cab guy when I saw Adam leaning on the wall. Even I had to admit he looked drop dead sexy "You were in there for quite a while" I turned around so couldn't see me but that was huge mistake. It didn't matter if my cover was blown he grabbed my arm "what do you think you're doing let go of my arm NOW!!!" My effort to make him let go of me failed. I looked at him and smirked your fucking asking it let me go now!!" But his grip got strong I couldn't stand it I kicked in the stomach trying not to use any moves 'Patch 'might use. He still didn't let go I couldn't stand it I roundhouse kicked him in the head. He let me go just in time too, the cab man showed up I quickly got in the cab before he got a chance to see my face. I got home and got my things ready for school tomorrow because starting tomorrow I will be out for revenge.

-------------a/n------------------

sorry for any errors