Chapter 12

Beth

As the alarm rang I slowly got out of bed, the pain was easing but it still hurt like hell. I went to shower and saw that the cuts were closed and looked like they won't leave a mark. I got out of the shower to put some cover up on my face so the cuts and bruises wouldn't look less serious. Matt offered a ride but I denied it, its time I try out my bike, Matt had given me a license so I could drive. I put the leather jacket and boots and headed to school. Once I got in the parking lot everybody was wondering who was riding the new ninja 650 sport bike. I parked and took the helmet off I saw all the boys stare. I walked in glaring at whoever looked at my face till someone dumb enough threw me to the floor and today was a day you didn't want to get me mad. "Patch you son of a bitch how dare you not go to a hospital after what happened " Becky pushed me I felt tears coming I couldn't hold them back I wanted to die right there "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF SO FUCK OFF AND GO SCREW ADAM AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" I ran to the roof I hoped no one was there so I could cry without shame. The stairs seemed to go on forever and my body was aching badly. I called the doctor that brought me home that day, hopefully he can help me. I called him with both fear and anger, he told me to wait at the roof that he come and get me. I pray that this mission ends soon. I was losing vision till my eyes just closed, the sound of the birds was relaxing.

Adam

I couldn't get her out of my head, the way she fought me it was breathtaking I just want to meet her.She somehow reminds of Patch. I got a text from Becky which is strange

Beck: You're going to hate me when you find out what I did

I really didn't care if she cheated on me it's not like we're dating

Me: What did you do?

Becky: When Patch came to school I was mad at him because he wasn't in the hospital because of what happened and then I pushed him to the floor and now no one can find him but someone saw a man with a case and a white jacket.But now I have no idea where he went or where Patch is.

This is crazy was Dean trying to kidnap him again.

Me: Did you try calling her or something?

Beck: no answer, Logan and Jose looking for him now

Me: Good I'll be there in 10 minutes

I made it to the school parking lot I saw a red ninja 650 sport bikes, I wonder who it belongs to. I walked in and heard faint whispers; I pulled one of the nerd against the wall and said, "What hell is going on?" She was shaking, "Beck got in a fight with Patch and then Patch ran off. He didn't come to the first 3 periods. What was going on? Becky thought I would be pissed but the question is where in the earth Patch is.

Beth

I wished I could stay in peace but I couldn't stay like this till a pain hit my hand. "Ouch" I opened my eyes to see the doctor "What the hell are you doing?" I looked at my arm there was a tube and blood sack next to me "Well when I came, you were passed out so I checked your sugar. Its mega low so I'm giving you a blood fusion now stay still so I can finish" I stood still while he held the sack. I saw the bag empty and got up "Thanks for taking care of me"he smiled. I was about to hug him when the door slammed open and Adam walked toward me. I could tell by look on his face he was pissed, by all reason I had to do something but dear god why? I saw him clench his fist "What the hell Patch? Do you know how fucking worried I was and why are you with him why didn't you call me?" he was right. My body felt heavy I couldn't move "Look I felt pain he told me to call if felt pain so I did besides shouldn't you be with Becky I bet she doesn't want you near me after what I said to her" the doctor past by us probably didn't want to be part of the fight that was just about to happen "Becky told me what happened and some other dude....". I felt an urge to rip Becky's head from her body "I hear your looking for me but do me a favor don't, I hate people following me and besides what do you need to know about me ?" Let's hope I could escape with this . He started at me with pain. I couldn't brake no matter how much I wanted him to hug me and tell it's all going to be okay "I want to know more about you , you remind me of a girl Logan told me about, please just let me get to know you" the last time I heard that was from Logan two years ago I won't be fooled again, "No you can't get to know me and you should ask Logan what happened with that girl, have a nice day" I walked out of the room calm and steady but when I closed that door I ran as far as my legs could carry me. I finally made it to the parking lot. I pulled my helmet on and ran to a local bar.

5 hours later

"Another shot "I knew I was drunk but I didn't care I just wanted to forget today. I wanted it all to go away, I gulped down my hurricane drink and beer. My body was feeling strange I figured I had enough but when I went outside hell appeared "Patch is that you?" I may have been drunk I but I knew the voice it was Becky. "I'm fine just take me somewhere". She put me over her shoulder and pulled me in a taxi "Patch I'm taking you to my house I'm texting Adam so he can get you there" my mind snapped "NO don't tell Adam to get me just wait till I get sober and leave on my own "I laid my head on window and watched as the buildings as we drove by. We finally made it to a huge house even better than mine. She paid the taxi driver and took me inside. Becky laid me on a coach and went to the kitchen. I knew she was gonna text Adam but I didn't care, a few minutes later she came with water "Here drink this, you'll feel better and I'm sorry for this morning "I didn't care cuz because of her I don't trust people easily. "It's okay, I'm going to call a taxi, I'll leave soon" She sat in front of me, she was playing with her hair somehow I'm not liking where this was going, I had to leave "Look Patch I know we don't know each other well but I think I'm love with you I mean I can't you out of my mind and Adam doesn't make me happy anymore, please steal me from Adam" I knew this was bad, shit I have to get out of here "Look-"before I could respond she kissed me. She got on me and tried to wiggle out but she kept her lips on mine then moved then to my neck. Her hands were on my shirt and there's where I lost it. I kicked her off and "Stay away from me you whore don't ever talk to me again or it will be your end" I ran out the door to find Adam standing in front of me SHIT.