Chapter 14

Hello people sorry for not updating in such a long time anyways heres your new chapter 

dont forget to vote and comment 

xxCatherinexx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

I knew something was up but I couldn’t be sure yet I mean how I can prove anything. For about eighteen minutes of arguing with myself the doorbell rang. “Who fuck would ring me at this hour “I quietly mutter to myself like the huge idiot I am I don’t look through the peep hole. Mistake number one, I open the door to see one of the three worst things ever ……………my father. I quickly try walking back but it’s like my body went numb and refused to listen to me. “w-what are you doing here?”  Questions beyond questions went through my mind “What I can’t see my own daughter?”  His voice felt like knives in my chest. “I’m not you daughter now leave”  my heart started skipping beats the point is made me worried “Look I know you hate but I’m here for you Ella wants to see you” jeez the past wants to catch on right now fuck “No can do now leave or I will use brute force”.  He stepped back I think he finally got the idea.   In the blink of an eye my father pushed me to back of brick wall “Don’t speak like that to me I’m your father “I lost it and spit in his face and then I kicked his manhood with as much power as I could.  He let me go and with that I darted in house locking the door I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked it. I hid in the bathtub just like when I was little jeez my life sucks I slowly drifted to sleep Ingoing the fact I was in the bathtub.

Unknown POV

I made the biggest mistake two years ago by letting her go and not fighting for her but even after two years she’s as gorgeous as ever. I can’t wait till we meet again but this time the tables have turned and what will you do?

Beth

My head started to hurt and my legs refused to move they were probably asleep; it was my fault for sleeping in the tub.  I ran to my room and went straight for the closet and picked the slutty-ist dress I could find. It’s time to leave the past behind and focus on my mission, but right now Beth has to meet Dean and see what he knows.  I went to closet and opened the box with my old memories and pulled out a short, tight club dress it’s time to play slut.  I put on the ‘to tight’ dress and went to put on heavy makeup; I put eyeliner and liquid eye shadow for effect and some sliver heels.  Adam had told enough about Dean to know he would be at a club tonight.  Sometimes you gotta play dirty to get what you want.