Chapter 15

A/n 

First thank you for my first 1000 reads and the next chapter will be posted with 1015 reads so enjoy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked like a whore no really I do I swear my dress my showing my ass.  I looked at the clock 12:30 pm I went down to the garage and got in my blue 2013 mustang and headed to club to meet Mr. Kidnapper and see what I can find out.

I pulled up to club and parked my car and walked to what I think is the biggest line ever to a club. What is Jlo in the house? I went to door guard but stopped me before I got inside “Lady make the line like the rest” I was about to protest when the devil himself saved me “She’s with me John let her in”. I looked at the person …….Dean well it beats finding him at least. The guard moved out of the way to let me in “So are you here alone?”.  “Are you hitting on me because that pick up line is old beyond old?” he looked at me with a world most disgusting smirk ever it made my insides turn. He grabbed me by my waist and then his lips meet mine his lips were rough and hard nothing like Adam’s. I was about to push him away but then my plan wouldn’t work so I did what any normal despair  person would have done I went with the flow. Dean’s tongue got my bottom lip I didn’t want to open my mouth did anyway for the love of all that good her better worth it. I opened my mouth and let him go crazy after a minute a two I couldn’t take it I pushed him away. “Wow you sure know how to please a guy huh?” I tried my hardest to smile and walked away to bump into someone “Beth? “  I looked up to meet ocean green eyes “Logan what are you doing here?”. He turned around and started to walk away I wanted to after him but what would I say. I walked to bar and started drinking like there was no tomorrow. Till my phone rang “Hello Miss Mctyler?”  “Yea it’s me who are you and what do you want?” they toke a minute “It’s your mother she didn’t make it” I dropped the phone and my mind just went dead , so did my body I felt my body hit something cold before losing myself in darkness.