Chapter Eleven (11).

Start from the beginning

Taking in the view of the restaurant the vibrant colours of purple, yellow and blue shone throughout the place, the black marble floor smooth to walk on the way the chairs had a homey feeling to them this was definitely an interesting place, the sense of welcome and home but also the smell of wealth was in the air.

"Sit down." Bakugo Tch'd. smiling not bothered by his words I sat down across from him.

"You didn't have to do this." A smirk revealed on his lips.

"Yeah I did L/n-"

"Y/n, L/n sounds weird, just call me Y/n from now on." We were close enough and he had my trust so why not just call me by my first name. Cupping my chin I stare into his crimson eyes as he stared into my own e/c.

"Y/n?" He tried on his tongue. "I like Akemi better." Rolling my eyes with a snort we both began choosing our foods, this night was going to be eventful.

"So you know that jerk that left you and Akemi, I still I want to understand.." Bakugo spoke after downing a spoonful of his dinner. "Just thinking about it I wanna beat him up!" He growls at his thought.

"He was just jealous....secretive, he was probably cheating and I didn't have the guts to ask." I explain the best I could of my suspicions.

"Jealous of what?" That caught Bakugos attention before my cheeks became red he even noticed."Ah...So you were that obsessed with me?"

"What? No! I just admired you or whatever- shut it Katsuki."

"I didn't give you privileges to say my name." Bakugo spoke raising his eyebrows as he sipped his wine.

"I gave myself privileges." I shot back. Then a memory came into mind, why did he hate Denki so much?

"Could I ask? About Denki." A upset look came onto his face his jaw clenching at the mention.

"How do you know his name?" My eyes widened realizing my words I didn't wanna tell him, there was no way out of this. When I didn't answer Bakugo leaned in close to me. "How do you know him Y/n." His voice serious and full of concern.

"I....almost married him." Shame came over me Katsuki just leaned back in his chair from the new information.

"So he's Akemi's....." Nodding I didn't make contact as my hand just clutched the fork tighter. "It makes sense....a bit..." The male lifted his hand grazing my cheek the butterflies appeared again. "Sorry Y/n...I shouldn't have-"

"No worries about it...I didn't know him as much as you guys did...We met the year before you debuted I thought we were really something...guess not, but Katsuki tell me...."

Lifting my head leaning into his touch Katsuki shook his head. "Nothing...another time Y/n...let's enjoy this date."

The smile he seemed to love so much appeared onto his cheeks too changing the subject, we both had touchy issues we both only scraped the surfaces of.

"Holy shit Katsuki!" We we're now constantly calling each other by our first names, we've certainly gotten close over the month. "That was so good!" Licking my lips imagining the taste he grinned.

"Of course Y/n I chose it. The spice was so good...." Bakugo practically drooled at the sound of spicy food. "We still going to that bar?" He eye'd me with a devious smirk with me returning it I could've swore he blushed.

"Yeah but not too many drinks!" The blond rolled his eyes at my 'dumb' words.

"Too many my ass, it's on me drink as much as you want!" Slapping down the cheque he lead me outside as we awaited the Uber.

The now black sky glistened into his eyes making him seem like a model-he has been in countless of popular magazines but that's besides the fact. Taking a breath and seeing the air from my mouth I waved it away as it was stopping my view of Bakugo, standing straight his muscles all in view, his veins never seeming to be calm bulging from his skin. "I've had tons of fun so far." Holding my arms as I shivered in the autumn weather.

"So did I...I've never enjoyed myself ever since Ochako....died." His gaze went from the road before us to the stars above.

"I could say the same." I grinned before nudging him. "But who cares we have each other now, it's all about moving on right?"

"Don't touch me." A small snort escaped from him nudging me back, causing me to stumble though I quickly reclaimed my balance.

"Yeah that's why I woke up and you were holding onto me like it was the end of the world!" Rolling my eyes in a playful matter he chuckled as he walked closer. "What are you doing?" Walking back his smirk grew even bigger— if it could —as he took threatening steps towards me. Slipping on myself I fell back though he easily caught me like I had been a feather.

"Should've let you fall-" Using my quirk to get out of his grasp and hug him from behind I grinned in triumph. "Huh?" He though aloud before realizing I had just used my quirk to speed behind him, his shoulders losing its tensity. "Illegal!" He scolds ripping my hands off his waist and turning himself around bending down and leaning in I really thought he'd do it- we were gonna kiss-

BEEP!!

A car was off to the side as their tinted windows came down. "I'm ya' uba'?" The woman in the car spoke, thanks for ruining the moment ma'am.

Oh yeah

Next chapter will be long and if you know what's going to happen in future chapters (ahem Lele) please don't spoil 🥺

Anyways the reason why they were acting not like themselves composed and stuff was clearly because they had a few drink during the dinner as well so they are definitely not sober right now lolol

Diana Out .