First Day of Kindergarten & Your First Friend

Start from the beginning

You woke up early and got ready for school, while your parents made breakfast, packed your lunch and took care of Lucy. "Y/n? Lil clown, breakfast is ready." Your daddy called. You came downstairs half-dressed. Your daddy chuckled as he saw that you had one arm in and the other out of your shirt, pants on backwards, etc. "Here, lil clown. Let me help ya out." He cooed as he took to his and your mommy's bedroom to help you out.  "There ya go, lil clown. Now go eat your breakfast." He said as he kissed your head.  After you finished, your parents kissed and hugged you and wished you luck as your uncle Frosty took you to school. Your mommy bawled her eyes out and almost ran after your uncle, but your  daddy told her that you needed to spread your wings and fly. 

When you arrived at your school, you were scared, but your uncle gave you a good luck charm to make you feel better.  As your teacher called all the students in, you hugged your uncle good-bye as he watched you go in. He drove back to the manison and teared up, for he missed spending time with you.  (Back to your school)  You were having arts and crafts, where you made a picture of your family, when you began to tear up. "Hey. Are you okay?" Another student asked. You looked up and saw a girl/boy the same age as you. "I just miss my daddy, mommy, baby sister and my uncle." "I'm the same way, but we get to go home at noon. My name's g/n (girl's name)/ (boy's name)." "I'm y/n." "Nice to meet you, y/n. Would you like to sit with me at lunch?" "Sure."  You said, happily that you now have a new friend.

Katana & Diablo- Today was an important day, for it was your first day of school. Your daddy was walking you to the school bus, while your mommy took care of your baby sister/brother. "Alright, y/n. You have a wonderful day at school and I'll come pick you up after you're done.  I love you and so does mommy and your little sister/brother." He said as you got on the bus and waved good-bye to him. Your daddy shed a few tears, for he couldn't believe that you were growing up so fast. When you arrived, you saw a lot of people  but you didn't know where to go. "Hello. I'm Mr. Thompson. Do you know where to go?" "No. I'm lost." "Don't worry I'll help you.  What's your name?" "I'm y/n." "Okay. Oh you got Mrs. Mixer. She's very nice. Now y/n, if you need me for anything, I'm in room 101." "Okay. T-thank you, Mr. Thompson." "No problem, y/n. Have a good day." He said.  You had a lot of fun in the classroom, plus you learned  your ABC's and a few numbers, before you knew it, it was time for recess, which was your favorite part. "C-Can I play with you?" Another student asked as you nodded and let the other student play with you. "My name's s/n. What's yours?" "Y/n." "Thanks for letting me play with you, y/n. Do you want to sit together at lunch?" "O-okay." You said as both of you went back to playing. 

Deadshot- You and Zoe were getting ready for your first day of kindergarten, while she got ready for her first day of 7th grade. "Zoe?" "Yes y/n? I'm really scared." "Oh don't worry y/n. You'll have a lot of fun at kindergarten. You get to have recess, arts and crafts and most importantly you get to take a nap during school time." "Wow." "Zoe! Y/n! Come on kids or you'll be late!" Your daddy called up to the two of you.  Both of you came downstairs and saw your mommy and baby brother. "Aw. Zoe and y/n. Both of you look so cute." Your mommy said as she set some eggs and bacon on the table.  After both of you finished, your daddy took you and Zoe to school. "Alright kids. Have a wonderful day at school. Y/n, I'll be here to pick you up at noon." "Okay daddy. Bye we love you." Both of you said as he left. Zoe took you to your classroom first, so you were scared. "Alright y/n. You have a fun day, okay?" "I'll try sissy." "Excuse me, Mr. Wilson?" "Oh yes? Are you in my class?" "No, but my little sister/brother is. Her/his name is y/n Lawton." "Oh yes I see it." "I'm her/his big sister, Zoe Lawton. If she/he get scared, just call me for help." "Okay. Thank you, Zoe." He said as Zoe said goodbye to you and went to her homeroom. 

When the bell rang, it was time to for class to start. "Alright everyone, settle down please. Well hello everyone, I'm your teacher, Mr. Wilson and we're going to have a fun school year. So what I would like you to do is make a circle and we'll go around so each one of you can introduce yourself and tell us what you like do. Okay, I'll go first." (Time skip to after everyone introduces themselves)  "Alright class. We're going to pick a letter of the day so on Friday we'll have show and tell.  What you must do is with whatever letter is picked, you must bring something in that begins with that letter. For example: If the letter of the day is C, you'll have to bring in anything that begins with the letter C. But please no pets." *Bell rings* "Alright class time. You get a free period today. So have fun." He said as he went to his desk and planned out the rest of the week. You decided to make a picture for your family, when another student came up to you. "H-hi." "Hi." "C-can I draw with you?" "Sure. I'm y/n." "I'm s/n." "Do you like drawing, s/n?" "Yeah. It's one of my favorite things to do. What's your favorite thing to do, y/n?" "Be with my mommy, daddy, big sister, Zoe and my little baby sister/brother."  Just then Zoe came down from her study hall to check on you. She smiled as she saw you making friends.  Mr. Wilson saw her and gave her the update. She thanked him and returned to her study hall. (Time skip to the last bell)