Chapter 2: After The Announcment

Hey my love bugs! I hope your life is going good! I just got done my first week of school so I'm really tired. I'm still going to write a chapter in this book at my other book: Our Babybug! Hope you guys like this chapter!
  Bug Out!

_____________________________

~🐞Marinette's POV🐞~

          Marinette sighed, as she was trying to work up the courage to talk to Adrien. Same as always though, as soon as she started to walk to him, a certain blonde brat attached to him.             
          "ADRIKINS!" She screeched, as Adrien looked at Nino for help, "I think we should switch partners! I could be with you, and Marinette can be with Nathaniel!"
          Marinette was just about to run over and slap her right in her makeup covered, snotty, bratty, ugly face, but then Adrien peeled her off of him, and spoke. "Chloè, I appreciate the offer, but Ms. Bustier assigned us with partners, and I would like to stay partners with Marinette."
           Marinette was dumbfounded. He wants to be partners with me? She stood there frozen, without even knowing Alya sneak up behind her. "Hey, girl! What's goi-" Before Alya could finish her sentence, Marinette screamed. "Alya! You can't just sneak up on people like that!"
          Alya answered, still wide eyed. "I'm sorry I didn't walk up directly in front of you, blocking your view of Adrien defending you from Chloè." Marinette laughed, and started to head home to pack. "Should I pack my black bathing suit, or my green?" She asked Alya. "Bring both. Adrien will swoon over either one. The green one shows your curves better though." Marinette blushed, knowing Adrien wouldn't care about what she looked like.
          She thought about all of the outfit she would have to bring on the trip as Alya ranted about her and Adrien. This is going to be an interesting trip.

________________________________

Yay!  335 words! I'm glad I got a chapter in because I haven't updated in a while. See you in the next chapter!

Bug Out!