Mary Margaret asked from her seat, "When is this ball exactly?" Regina looked at the paper again. She squinted her eyes, trying to read the fine print.

Regina then read out, "It says, April, 25th." Thats in three days. We had three days to prepare. We had three days, until I saw Zelena again. Three days, until I hoped everyone was right and the hope for me to at least be there was good.

Everyone started leaving the room. I still sat next to Belle and waited for everyone to leave, so I could talk to her. Regina was about to walk past me, but I stopped her by grabbing her forearm. I asked her, "Hey. Can you tell Jack what happened? He won't talk to me right now." Regina saw the condition I was in. It wasn't exactly being covered up that I was upset, but now she had an idea I was upset over Jack.

She put her over protective motherly voice on and said, "Yeah Y/n. You want me, to put him in a deep sleep too? I think I still have some poison apples in my room." I knew she was joking and that made me smile at her.

I laughed once, kinda pathetically, and said, "No it's fine and thank you Regina." She smiled back at me and left with the rest of the crowd.

I saw Peter start to walk over to me. He looked very angry. Of course he was angry, when was he not angry anymore? Before he got to close, Belle shot him a look that said, 'Not now.' He stopped in his tracks and sighed. He didn't remove that angry face he had on. He looked at me and instead of a angry face, he had a concerned face. I said to him, "I'll explain later. Wait for me outside." He signed again then nodded. Damn, now I'll have to talk to him about it. Maybe I should of thought, before I dismissed. Peter was the last to leave the room. Leaving Belle and I last in City Hall.

I turned to her slowly. The second I saw her concerned face, I started bursting out crying into her lap. I'm so done with boys! They either betray me or rip my heart out. She said to me while rubbing my head, "It's okay. It's okay, shhhhh... your with me now." I sat up from her lap and wiped my pathetic tears. I hated to cry now, even more then back then. Not only was crying a weakness of mine, but it was overall something I couldn't control. And I hate, not being in control.

I explained trying to stop crying, "Jack hates me now! He definitely hates me."

"Oh no, honey that's not true. What happened?" I breathed in, trying to calm down. I explained to Belle, everything that happened in Jack's room. When I was done telling the story, Belle stood up and asked, "He did what?!" Shes angry too now. I'm just making all of Story Brook angry today aren't I?

"He kissed me and when I told him me and Peter are working things out, he basically started avoiding me all over again." I sniffles back the last of my tears.

"Okay that's crazy! What's wrong with that boy? And he's supposed to be your best friend! I can't believe him. That and telling you that he loves you, when he knows what's going on right now! I'm sorry Y/n, but something seems off." It did seem off, but I just thought it had to do with Peter and Jack's conversation from last night. I really didn't want to think anything to bad about Jack, especially right now.

I then said, "I know! And now I'm not just dealing with Peter drama, I'm dealing Jack drama. That's something I never thought would happen." Belle nodded at me. She always understood me. Talking to Belle about my feelings, always made me feel better. She was older then me, but not by much, so she still could understand me.

Belle then asked ire softly, "What are you going to tell Peter?" I forgot Peter was waiting outside to hear what happened. Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to tell him. I rather just puff away and hope he forgets.

I asked Belle, "What should I tell him?" Belle thought for a moment. Advice is all I need, but the advice she gave I wasn't sure would work.

After laying out he map to talking to boys, she  said, "Honestly Y/n, this could be the the proof you needed. This could be Peter proving to you that's he's changed. I would tell him the truth." I wasn't sure if it was the best or right advice. Belle had a point though, this could be proof he's changed.

I got a little worried though. It was hard enough for Peter, to not kill Jack for just looking at me. How was he going to react when I tell him Jack kissed me? Would be blow up all of Story Brook? Hell, would he blow up the world instead? I didn't make a promise to Belle, but I said just to comfort her and maybe even myself, "I'll try. I hope he doesn't react that badly though."

Most likely, he will.

Belle and I exited City Hall shortly after our discussion ended. I saw Peter and Mary Margaret standing outside waiting for me. I went up to Mary Margaret first. I said to her with a fake cheery tone, "Hey mom." I sent her a small smile too. Trying to sell be happy was what I needed to do for my mom at least.

She got right into asking me, "Okay honey. I saw how you were, when you got to City Hall, everything alright?"

No mom. Nothings alright.

I could tell her how my mine was officially drained but instead I said, "I'm alright mom. Just dealing with Jack drama." She laughed a little when I said the last part. She held onto my shoulders and stared into my eyes. What was she looking for? The key to my secrets?

Mary Margaret became serious for a moment while saying, "You know you can always talk to me. I know Belle gives good advice, but I'm still here. That and I'm still your mother. You can visit once in awhile kiddo. Mother's get worried too." I smiled at her. A general smile. She is such a great mom. Even though she only became one to me a year ago. I loved that she was still protective over me, but knew when she should stay out of my business.

I said to her with reassurance, "Thanks mom, but I'm okay honestly. If there's ever a emergency, I know to tell you. That and I will visit more often. I just been busy with all of Zelena's witch craft." She laughed when I called Zelena's problem, 'witch craft.' She kissed me on the forehead and then left with Belle.

Now there was only Peter to deal with.