Part 1

Previously:
Lucy nods and walks out. It's pitch black. Lucy sighs, slightly afraid. 'It's okay...I'll be fine...' but there's a small part of her saying it isn't okay.

Suddenly, she feels a sharp pain in her neck as she falls unconscious.

_________________

Lucy groans, waking up with an aching headache. She slowly sat up, taking in her surroundings.
"Where...am I?" She mumbled to herself. Suddenly, a cheery girl popped up.
"Hi!" She chirped, making Lucy yelp. She got shocked.
"Woah, um...who're you?" Lucy asked.
"I'm Alice! One of the maids." She smiled.
Lucy took in her appearance.

"

"...maid?" She asked. Alice nodded.
"Yip! Maid, slave, whatever you wanna call it." She giggled. "I heard you're special." She smiled.

"Special?" Lucy pondered. Alice nodded. "Indeed! However, you must get into the maids outfit master laid out for you." She said.
"Master? And who even is tha-." Alice left, before Lucy could ask. "Okay..."

"Hello, Miss Lucy. Would you like help putting it on?" A more calm voice asked. Lucy yelped again, turning to see another maid it seemed.

"Ah! You startled me

"Ah! You startled me. And no, it's okay. By the way... who's 'master'?" Lucy asked. The girl smiled.
"After putting on your maids uniform, go find out. Alice will be waiting for you outside your door. My name is Lilica." She said, before walking out.

Lucy shrugged, still confused. "I will find a way out. I would never be a slave or a maid for anyone." She said, but still put the outfit on.
"The skirt is...a bit short but, nothing I can't handle...for now. Let's see who 'master' is..." she said walking out, to be faced with Alice.

"Alright. You look amazing, Miss Lucy!" Alice smiled.
"Thank you, but please call me Lucy..."
"No, no. No can do, sorry but master said strictly call you Miss Lucy." She smiled, apologetically.
Lucy nodded. 

"Anyway, follow me. Before meeting him, you need a tour."
Lucy nodded.
Alice was a loud and annoying person, she sometimes wished Lilica would show her around instead. Her aura was nice and calm.

Alice was...something else.
"So this is the library! Where you...read books." She said. Lucy sighed. 'What else would you have a library for?'

'Anyway, it's almost time to meet him!" Alice said.
"Already?" Lucy asked.
"It's been two hours, Miss."
Two hours? Lucy zoned out a lot. She smiled nervously.
"O-oh..."

Alice giggled. "Anyway, if you feel nervous, you can always meet him tomorrow. You can explore for a bit. I'll tell master that you're a bit nervous and will definitely see him tomorrow. Just um...explore. Come back here when you want shown to your room or changed your mind." She said.

Lucy nodded, and walked off. Ready to explore the gigantic place she now...lived in?
She knew she wouldn't submit - Alice is kind of dumb letting her walk freely. But maybe not, as the place is filled with security and all that junk.

"Let's see what this place even is and if there's any secrets or ways out.."