Chapter 1 - Flashback

Start from the beginning

Rose: *cringe at his tone* yes sir

Finn grabbed his sister Rose by the arm tightly and pulled her into the choir room.

Everyone noticed Finn dragging in the little girl into the choir room and Mr. Schue said

Mr. Schue: nice of you to finally join us, Finn. Who's this?
Finn: this is Kurt and I adopted a little sister. Burt and my mom adopted her a couple of months ago. And... She got into a lot of trouble in school again.

Kurt: *sighs* again, what did she do now?

Finn: I'll tell you later, *looks down at the little girl* but right now you and I are going to have a little chat in Mr. Schue office. *Looks at Mr. Schue* may I?

Mr. Schue: *confused* uh... sure
Rose: no! *runs free from Finn grip and runs behind Mr. Schue and holds on to him* please Mr. Schue don't let him beat me
Mr. Schue: *worried* beat you?
Finn: *sighs* I'll talk to you about that later Mr. Schue. Rose... didn't Kurt and I already explain this to you, we don't beat you and you know that
Rose: *tears start to fall down her face and sniffles* but it will hurt
Finn: well duh... that's the point, and you know you deserve it young lady

Mr. Schue suddenly gets what was going on while the other glee member beside Kurt were still confused.

Mr. Schue: don't worry Rose, your brothers just doing this because he wants what best for you. Kurt and Finn are not doing this to hurt you.
Rose: *sniffles* promise
Mr. Schue: promise, and don't worry will give you guys some privacy and continue on with the glee lesson
Finn: thank Mr. Schue

Finn pulls out his hand for his sister to grab. Rose look at the other member of glee club, then to Kurt and Mr. Schue, and they gave her slight smile before Rose inhales and exhaling before grabbing her eldest brother hand and Finn pulled her into Mr. Schue office and gave Rose a good hand spanking then a couple with the paddle he found in Mr. Schue office.

A moment later Rose came out of the office with her eyes bloodshot red tears running down her face wiping them away before anybody noticed.

She quickly ran over to Kurt just as Finn came out from behind her and close the door to the office. Everybody stopped to look at her, and she said to him.

Rose: *sniffles* I'm sorry for my behavior in school today, it won't happen again
Kurt: *smiles* it's okay Rose. You're all forgiven now

Rose smile knowing that both her brothers have forgiven her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. Mr. Schue smiled at them and continued on with their glee lesson for sectionals Rose listened to the class decision before she fell asleep in her brother's arm.

...

Rose shivered at that memory remembering her punishment from last year which was a total embarrassment to her.

Rose: I know it won't happen again
Finn: good because if Kurt and I have to pull you out of class again or school you're going to get it much worse this time. You thought the paddle was something. Well trust me, young lady, you keep getting yourself into trouble at school, I got something else up my sleeves.

Rose eyes widen at her eldest brother thought. "What could be worse than the paddle?" she thought to herself silently and Kurt said after a while.

Kurt: alright time for school, go on, go get your things

Rose nods kissed each of her brothers on the cheek before hopping off the stool and headed quickly to get her things, and she met Finn out front who was waiting in the car for her.

...

At school.
Rose ran up to her friend Sarah who was Puck younger sister. Sarah was also a  freshman like her, and they were going to the same school together like their older brothers.

Rose: wow I can't believe it where freshman

Both girls scream together getting everyone in the hall to notice them but the girls totally ignore them.

Rose: so what club are you doing this year?
Sarah: I was thinking glee club
Rose: wait, why glee club? I thought the whole point was for you to come from out your brother shadow
Sarah: *shrugs shoulder* well I like to sing too
Rose: yeah... well I don't. I don't want to join glee club either. I'm going to try out for the cheerios.
Sarah: you know Coach Sue is tough right
Rose: yeah I know my brothers told me when I told them I was trying out. As well as Quinn she gave me a few pointers, on how to impress Coach Sue
Sarah: well my brother gave me a list of people to avoid or not avoid, to help me survive freshman year
Rose: oh yeah, and what did he return as a catch?
Sarah: he doesn't want people to know we're related to each other, because of his "image" in school. Noah doesn't want the world to get out that he's a softy around me.
Rose: (giggles) yep Noah is definitely softy. Anytime I'm over at your house, he always lets me get away with everything.... well when I'm not getting myself in trouble of course
Sarah: *laughs* definitely. But he wrote down and told me to avoid being slushy facial, because he said it was considered not cool. It would just make you a loser
Rose: and how would he know that? I swear our eldest brother are like the most popular kids in school. Just because they're on the football team.

The girls don't know that glee club kids are usually the ones that get the slushy facial because they're older brothers don't want them in any part of that.

-Bell Rings-
Rose: come on, we need to go to the home room before we're late. I do not want to be in trouble at my first day at McKinley. I made my brothers a promise that I wouldn't get in trouble in school this year

Sarah nods along with her, and they both rush to their next class.