Chapter 34: Prom Night

Jacob Ben Israel interviewing Puck about the competition for Prom King and Queen, accusing him that he doesn't seem as masculine since he started dating Lauren. It seems that Quinn and Finnare the frontrunners for the crowns, while Puck and Lauren are number two, with Karofsky and Santana half a point behind at number three.

Rose and Sara are back in school now and they are both at their lockers putting their stuff away.

Rose: this is so unfair! I can't believe I'm gonna miss prom
Sara: me too
Rose: and it will be our first prom as well and got ruined because of our stupid fight 
Sara: well that's what you get for spreading an ugly tumors about me
Rose: excuse me, but are you saying that I started it?
Sara: yes I am because you did
Rose: excuse me but who are you talking to like that
Sara: you

Rose froze from where she was standing then she thought of her brothers who would kick her ass if she got in trouble again. She sigh and took a couple of deep breaths.

Rose: okay I'm calm, I would just stay away from me right now until I'm settle
Sara: fine by me, see you in glee club I guess (slams locker and lock away)
Rose: (sighs) great just great

Rose takes her back close her locker and puts it over her shoulder and heads to music room.

Air Supply, the band that was supposed to play at prom had cancelled, and Figgins asks the New Directions to perform in their place. Sue seems angered at this, and Will doesn't look too excited. But when Figgins says he'll pay the money to him that Air Supply was going to get, he realizes this can help contribute to Nationals and agrees.

Mercedes, despite not wanting a boyfriend, is shown to be upset that no one has asked her to prom, so Rachel convinces her to go with her and Sam on a budget. He agrees, and they all go in for a group hug.

Kurt reveals to the girls that he will be going to the prom with Blaine and that he is making his own outfit. Santana tells him that the Bullywhips will protect him whilst he's there so that this will totally give her the sympathy vote for Prom Queen.

Jesse St. James shows up in the auditorium as Rachel is practicing her prom song Rolling in the Deep and sings with her. He apologizes for how he treated her and asks if she's doing anything for prom.

When confronted by Finn about a rumor that Jesse is back and he is her prom date, Rachel tells him that Jesse will be joining her, Sam and Mercedes at their Prom on a budget. Also, she tells Finn that he should be supportive of her and Jesse as she was supportive of him and Quinn even though she is dying everyday inside because of it.

Artie is determined to get Brittany back and crashes her Home Economics class and sings Isn't She Lovely to her in order to win her back and get her to come to prom with him. In the end, she turns him down because he called her stupid and she is planning to go to prom alone.

Back at the Hudson Hummel House.

Finn and Blaine were discussing prom in such in the family room, when Rose came in from the backyard.

Finn: hey how the yard work going kiddo
Rose: (fakes smile) wonderful, I hate it (cross arm and flop down on the couch and toss the rag on the floor)
Finn: hey pick that up little girl, don't be throwing things like that in the house
Rose: (frowns) sorry (picks it up) so I clean the garage, wash and wax your truck Finn
Finn: that's my girl
Rose: thanks, so can I get dress now, I smell like sweat and gross things (shivers)
Blaine: are you sure you're not making her work to hard Finn?
Finn: it's her own fault, I told her what would happened if she gotten in trouble in school again didn't I
Rose: (looks down) yes sir, can I go now? I have detention remember
Finn: sure but when your finish I want you to get the duster and dust the living room missy
Rose: (groans) yes sir