//So Far (It's Alright)//

Start from the beginning

He opens his mouth slightly and looks up at me, realizing that it was me.

"I'm so sorry..." He mumbles. I can’t help but laugh slightly.

"It's fine. Don't worry. It’s not like it’s the first time you’ve touched my chest…... At least I'm not wearing clothes." I say to lighten the mood. He laughs slightly, more awkwardly than because it's funny.

"True." He mumbles.

"Honestly, it's fine." I say with a sympathetic smile. Thankfully, Gemma walks over to us with the rest of the group.

//

Gemma, Eloise, and Charlotte were all staying over at my flat tonight. We were going to watch movies, drink, and gossip. A typical girls night.

“So, Eloise. Is there anyone special in your life?” asked Gemma, as she took another sip of her wine. I wasn’t very present in this whole conversation, I was too occupied with my phone, sending texts back and forth with Matty.

I’m still really sorry about the whole drink spill- Matty

It’s really no big deal. ;p - Arielle

Theres gotta be something I can do to make up for it. ;) - Matty

Dont worry about it. -Arielle

So, What are you wearing? ;) xx -Matty

I’m not doing this with you Matthew. -Arielle

Why not? :( -Matty

I have company.-Arielle

Minutes after I sent that text, my phone began to ring. I checked the caller I.D. It was Matty. I got up from my seat on the couch, and made my way to my bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

“Hello Matthew.” I said after I answered the phone.

“Please don’t call me by my full name. It makes me cringe.”

“Okay, Matthew. Now what do you want?”

“I was just curious as to why I wasn’t invited to your little get together.”

“It’s more of a girls night.”

“Oh, I see. So who is there?”

“Two of my friends that were also in the show, and Gemma.”

“Oh, It’s not awkward between you and Gem?” confusion filled my thoughts. Why would it be awkward?

“Awkward? Why would it be awkward?”

“Well, considering Gemma is my Ex and we fucked I figur-”

“WHAT? Gemma is YOUR Ex?” I was shocked. She told me she dated one of the members of the band, but she never told me who. I thought it was George, he looks more her type. She also had told me that she still had feelings for this person.

“Yes, I thought you knew that.” The feeling of guilt began to set inside of me. I had sex, with my friends ex-boyfriend, who she still loves. Fuck my life. I definitely broke the girl code on this one.

“No, I wouldn’t of had sex with you if I knew.” Silence filled the line. I decided to speak up after a minute

“You can’t tell her, she will hate me.”

“She won’t hate you. We have both moved on.”

She hasn’t moved on.

She still loves Matty.

And I like Matty.

I like Matty.