9

When I woke up, no light came through the curtains of my window and the clock showed three ones.

I swallowed and ran my hands through my hair. Calm down, it was just a nightmare. It wasn't real.

I did everything I could to push those dreams out of my mind, to get rid of the twisted, demented version of hopes I had.

To get rid of sleepovers with the others which turn into bloodbaths. To get rid of Leo's face trapped behind glass as he suffocated.

When I couldn't take being alone anymore, I walked to Tyson's room. I opened the door and quietly made my way to his bed. Climbing in beside him, I tried my best to not wake him up. Thankfully he didn't wake up, even as I hugged him to me.

He's safe. Tyson's okay. I can protect him. I have to protect him.

I repeated that to myself for what felt like forever until I eventually drifted to sleep.

"Percy?"

"Five more minutes," I groaned.

"Percy,"

I opened my eyes and stared up at Tyson. "Hey, Big Guy. What time is it?"

"Seven. Are you okay? It looks like you were crying."

I wiped my eyes, frowning when I realized that I actually had been crying.

"Probably just had a bad dream. I'm going to go get changed."

"Why did you sleep in here?"

I smiled at him. "Because I like knowing you're safe. See you downstairs."

Some part of me wanted to tell Tyson everything, but the other parts of me wanted to keep it from him. He's a little kid, technically. He doesn't deserve to deal with this.

I got changed quickly and when I walked into the kitchen I was happy to see that Alfred had made a large stack of waffles.

I wasn't happy to see Kid Flash trying his best to get at the food. I pressed my lips together, protectiveness flooding through me. They better not try to hurt Tyson.

I took a deep breath and forced a smile. "Why are you guys here?"

"We're here since you-"

"Not you." I glared at Kid Flash before looking back at Kaldur. "Why?"

He sighed. "The League wants us to detain you for questioning about the incidents."

"Nothing with my brother?"

"No. I was adamant that we do not involve Tyson. Where is he?"

"Upstairs. Just let me eat and then I'll go with you."

The others stared at me.

"That's it?" Artemis asked. "After all the trouble you've given us, that's it?!"

I shrugged and took a bite of a waffle. I swallowed it before saying anything. "I'm sorry did you want a fight? Because I can take you guys down and Kaldur won't fight me."

"The last time you wanted me to spar with you, you ended up electrocuting me. I still do not know how you managed that."

"Honestly neither do I." I quickly finished the rest of my food. I frowned when I realized Tyson hadn't come downstairs yet. "Can you guys hold on a sec? I need to go see where Tyson is."

I rushed upstairs and threw open his door, ready to fight but I only ended up laughing.

"You can work on this later, Tyson." I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the pieces of metal on his bed. "You need to eat."

"I can take care of myself."

"Tyson, no offense, but you're my little brother. It's my job to watch out for you. So go eat and then you can work on this stuff while I hang out with Kaldur and his friends okay?"

Tyson nodded and I smiled.

We walked downstairs and when he saw the sidekicks he tensed up. I put my hand on his arm.

"I won't let them hurt you. Neither will Kaldur."

His eye locked onto Kaldur and he rushed over. Artemis notched an arrow but ended up looking confused as Tyson hugged Kaldur.

Kaldur laughed and returned the embrace. "It is good to see you, my friend. We will have to sit down and chat later."

"We can talk now." Tyson sat Kaldur down.

"Tyson, eat." I crossed my arms. "Don't make me call Fish Legs."

As soon as I was sure he was going to eat, I walked over to Kaldur. "Let's go."

"Give me your hands." Robin walked over and without waiting for me to do anything he handcuffed me.

Panic shot through my chest and Kaldur could tell I didn't like this.

"Handcuffs are unnecessary and-"

"Bats wants her handcuffed." Robin said.

My body shook and I clenched my hands. I jerked my wrists apart and relief flooded through me as the chain snapped.

I took a deep breath, ignoring the stares on me.

"Robin, perhaps using the cuffs that have been exposed to nearly everything we have faced was not a good idea. The links have been weakened." Kaldur said, 'inspecting' the chain.

"I have another set."

"If you try to put those on me, I will kick you somewhere where you'll regret your existence." I growled.

"I'll go it." Artemis grabbed the cuffs and I rolled my eyes.

I was about to kick her, but I was lifted into the air. Kaldur carried me out of the Manor.

"I believe this is a better option." He looked at his teammates before looking back to me. "For almost everyone involved."

"Except for you cause I can still hit you."

"Which is why I said almost."

I chuckled and closed my eyes. "I'm gonna take a nap. Thanks Kaldur."

"You are welcome."

Hey look

I'm not dead

Also I don't know if I have a cat in my room or not.

So...

Uh ..

Someone else please start the comment chain this time

And please remember

Percy knew the seven (except Annabeth) for about a month and a lot of that was battling and well, jason being unconscious

Hope you liked this chapter

See yah