Chapter1:

Tris POV

I just moved to chicogo and today is my first day of school. Im one of those shy and strong people.

"Get up ,Get up" shouted Caleb. Uhggg i wish he would leave me alone for once.

"Go away" i yelled at him. He would not go away he would just stand there smirking. I hope this is not how he's going to act at our new school. I mean he's trying to act cool but he's not he's a nerd. No afense.

I get up and push him out of my room and slam my door in his face. I get ready i put on a crop top and some denium jeans with some converse. I put my hair in loose curls. I put on some mascara and some eyeliner. Very little though i dont like to put on a lot of makeup cause i have nothing to hide.

Caleb drives me to school when we get there we both have our jaw dropped. We've never been in a big school.

I try and find the office when i accedently bump into somebody.

"Sorry my bad" i said . I looked up and it was a guy he had these blue eye i could get lost in them but i had to snap back into reality.

"Its fine just whatch were your going next time" he said. He smirked at me with i blushed but he seems kind of rude if you ask me but what ever.

"Wait do you know where the office is" i ask shyly. Im not going to be the girl i use to be.

'Yeah ill take you there follow me" he says. So know i guess he's trying to be nice. He's really cute but he would never like someone like me but what ever.

'Is today your first day at our school" he asked.

" Yeah" i said. He smirked when i said that which made me melt inside.

'Whats your name ' he asked.

" My name is Be- Tris yeah Tris' i said he looked at me confused

" My name if Four everyone knows me at the bad boy. Heres the office ill see you later i have to get to class' he said. He's so nice but he's the bad boy so that means he'll probably be friends with my brother.

'Can i have my schedule im new" i say to one of the office ladys.

' Name" one of them ask.\

' Beatris but you can call me Tris" i say. She hands me my schedule it says i have:

GYM WITH MRS.WILLIAM

MUSIC WITH MRS.SMITH

ELA WITH MRS.JONES

SCIENCE WITH MRS.DORTHY

LUNCH

MATH WITH MR.LU

SOCIAL STUDIES WITH MR.CUV

I go to gym and see four with his friends. I was going to walk over there but i didnt i saw this girl all alone. So I went over there.