Chapter:8

(A/N this is probably really bad but I'm trying if you have any ideas tell me them cause I'm going to need help)

Tris POV
I run up and sit next to Four. He turns and looks at me and smiles.
"Hey. you look beautiful today" he says which surprises me cause I'm just wearing a hoodie.
"Really wow thanks no ones ever said that to me" I say and he stares at me and I stare at him.
"Really I'm surprised cause I could just look at you and can't focus" he says and I start to blush. He notices and gives me a hug and then we say goodbye and he walks me home.

I get ready for school and I put on some shorts and a shirt that says "Fabulous" which I think is kind of funny because I'm not Fabulous. I walk to school today which is about a 5 minute walk. When I arrive at school I see it..... but whatever it's not like he asked me out or to be his girlfriend I mean I guess he can kiss other girls. I walk by him and he sees me and jolts up and pushes Lauren off him and walks over to me and comes and "TRYS" to hug me but I push him away. He looks at me confused seriously he's the one confused.
"What's wrong" he asked with a confused look which disgusted me because I thought he actually liked me but I guess not.
" Seriously are you really asking me what's wrong" I asked and waited for an answer to see if he cares.
"Yes I'm serious" he say annoyed.
"Well firstly I saw you kissing Lauren. lastly I thought you actually liked me but I guess I was wrong" I tell him with tears coming from my eyes I hate showing people my weakness which is heartbreak.
"She kissed me you have to understand that and your the most important thing in my life and you the most prettiest person I've ever met. You should now that I would never want to hurt you" he says as he's grabbing my arms trying to comfort me.
"Do you really feel that way cause I don't like being joked with" I say while looking into his eyes and intertwining our hands together. I really like him and I want to give him a fair chance.
"With all my heart. if you don't believe me ask Zeke cause I do not stop talking about you" and I start to blush "and if I was joking I would be smirking it's my signature" he says and I giggle and give him a comforting hug and he hugs me back and we walk to class. The rest of the day goes by in a blue because I think about what Four told me.

(A/N sorry it's a short chapter but I need help on what to do next cause I can't think please comment some ideas
PLEASE!😊😊 thanks for the reads)