USJ

Izuku gets into the bus, along with the rest of 1-A, Nemuri, Mei, 1-B, and 1-C. Needless to say, the bus was fucking huge. 

"So, Izukun... How does it feel to have a harem now?" Nemuri asks, drawing circles on his chest.

Izuku, however, is knocked out. The events that transpired in the empty classroom were finally taking their hold on Izuku, as he was super tired. He even got scolded by Ectoplasm during math.

In math

"Midoriya. Are you alive?" Ectoplasm asked as he smacked the back of his head, waking him up.

"Y-yeah... Sorry. There's a lot of stuff on my mind..." Izuku got back to his studies.

In reality

Then as the bus came to a stop, Izuku slowly comes to. 
"Wait... what happened while I was out?" Izuku asked.

"I carried your stupid ass onto the bus," Katsuki says, pointing over his shoulder.

"You looked like a fucking drunk..." Katsuki snickers.
Izuku rubs his head.
"Sorry about that."
"It's alright, Izukun... We'll forgive you..." Mina says, wrapping her arms around his waist.
"..once you give every one of us a kiss..." Mei finishes.
Izuku flinches as he looks over at Denki, Hanta, and Minoru.
Hanta was crying and giving him a thumbs up. Denki was holding Minoru back as he struggled in his grasp, screaming incoherently about Izuku being a bastard, and something else about tits. Denki looked up and smiles at him.
"It's fine man, he'll be out in a couple of minutes."
Momo sticks her tongue out at Minoru, making him cry blood.
"Jesus, dude... Calm down..." Denki tries to calm Mineta.
"Alright, Brats. We're here. Get off in single file." Aizawa says emotionally as he looks down at his phone.
A chime rings out from his phone, and Shota's eyes widen momentarily.

Emi: Can't wait for tonight.. <3

Shota sighs, stuffing his phone into his pocket, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"I'm so fucking tired..." He mumbled.
"Tell me about it, Uncle Shota," Izuku responds, chuckling.
Everyone gets up, moving towards the front of the bus, shuffling into the gigantic building in front of them.
"Hey, look. Class B and C are here too!" Kirishima shouts.
He waved his hands, flagging them down.
As they walk into the building, Aizawa and Sekijirou meet up.
"Go back, Sekijirou. I've got this. 13 and I will be able to handle your class, too. You too, Ryo. (Hound dog) I've got a 1-C." Shota instructs.
Sekijirou and Ryo thank Shota, leaving the building.
"Welcome, Classes 1-A, B, and C! My name is 13, and as you've heard already, today, we'll be conducting RESCUE TRAINING!!" 13 opens his arms, pointing at the scenery behind him.
"There are different zones in this area for different training under different circumstances. I call it the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint' or USJ!" 13 exclaims.
"Just like Universal Studios Japan..." Everyone else says.
"Whoa... You guys came prepared, didn't you? You even set up fake villains!!" Eijirou says, in wonder, leaning forward, looking at the plaza in the center of the USJ.
"What...?" Shota asks, looking back.
A dark swirling cloud begins to appear, as people coming shuffling out of the portal.
"Stay back! Those are real villains! This is another attack!" Shota shouts.
The students shiver as memories of the attack on the main campus were still burned into their minds.