Exams

48 hours had gone by faster than Izuku could ever imagine.
"Okay, let's see..."
"So this is what the U.A. uniforms look like, huh?" Izuku scratches his chin while sewing bulletproof fabric throughout his vest, pants, and undershirt.
"Whatcha doin', Midori?" Mina asks, peeking around the corner.
"I'm getting prepared."
"For what?" She asks again.
"For the exams. They're today, in about 2 and a half hours. Shouldn't you and Eijirou be getting ready too?" Izuku asks, finally looking up at her.
"Shit... You're right. I'll get ready." Mina gives a shiny smile and runs up the stairs. Izuku straightens his tie.
"You two! Are you ready to go? I'm driving!" Izuku looks at the clock.
'Oh my God! Two hours passed by like a fucking jet plane! Let's go, now.'
Izuku grabs his case and calls out to the other two.
"Hey! We're moving now! Let's go!"
"Coming!" The two shout back.
They come thundering down the stairs, and ready to go.
"Looking Sharp, you two. Ready to become heroes?" Izuku asks with a smirk.
"Sure." Both of them respond, nonchalantly.
At the convention hall
"Well, this is pretty big. Nothing I haven't seen before." Izuku states, staring at the gates.
"Are you two ready to go?" Izuku says, looking at Mina and Eijirou.
"Of course, Midori." Both of them respond.
Suddenly, someone trips in front of the gate, causing Izuku to rush over to them and catching them before they fell.
"You okay?" He asks, pulling her up.
"Nice catch, Kiddo. It's kinda embarrassing though, letting a possible first year see me trip and fall.
Call it... Faculty's pride, I guess,"
"Faculty...? Oh, you're Midnight! I didn't know you worked here." Izuku says, surprised.
"Yeah... Well, as a thank you, I could pull some strings, to try and get you in, kid. What do you say?" Midnight says, getting up and winking.
"But...It'll cost a price." She finished.
Pulling on one of her costume mesh, tearing it a little and showing her skin, close to her chest area.
Izuku turns away.
"Thanks, but I'll pass," He states, before walking through the gate.
"Not bad, kid... You saw right through it." She concludes.
"I like him..." Midnight whispers, before licking her lips and going in through the gates.
Izuku sits down beside Mina and shakes himself back to reality.
'That was mildly disturbing...'
Izuku thinks, before starting to go over his routine that he was practicing.
"WHAT'S UP, LITTLE LISTENERS!! WELCOME TO THE U.A. HERO COURSE ENTRANCE EXAMS!!!" Present Mic shouts through the intercoms.
"Ow.. my poor ears..." Izuku says, before going back to memorizing his routine.
"Yes, Examinee #2177?" He shouts again.
"What is the meaning of the fourth point obstacle? If this is a typo, this would surely tarnish U.A's reputation as a spotless prestigious schooling institute!!" He shouts out.
"Good question! That is the Zero pointer! Think of it as an obstacle! It merits no points, so just try to avoid any contact with it, alright?"
"Thank you! And also, you, with the green hair." The boy turns around sharply. Izuku looks up at him.
"What are you doing? You seem to be looking down constantly. Do you have a cellular device? If so, leave now. You have no right to distract others around you with your selfish reasons."

'who the hell does he think he is?'

Izuku stands up, activating Apex. Since there's no light, it looks like a singular glowing red eye.
Izuku stares the boy down, not saying a word. A cold silence fills the room. Even Present Mic is frozen. Then Izuku sits down and deactivates Apex, and it was like a 2-ton weight had been lifted. Everyone could breathe again, and everyone had broken out into a cold sweat, including one exploding Pomeranian.
"What the hell was that?" Was everyone's collective thought.
Time skip
"Now that the stupid speech is over, I can finally get this damn suit off " and pulled off his uniform. He folded it neatly and moved onto his undershirt.
"Yeah, I don't want it getting torn up, cause the old man would have my head over another shirt," Izuku says, pulling it off as well.
Now,  only in his cargo pants, Izuku stretches out, showing off his muscles, unintentionally, of course.
By now, everyone was staring at him.
"Check out the scars on that dude...!"
"He's pretty hot, right...?"
"Wasn't he the one from the sludge incident...?"
"GO!!!"
Izuku takes off.
"What are you waiting for? There are no countdowns in real life! Follow that green kid!" Present mic shouts.
Izuku unfolds his blades and starts slashing away at the one and two pointers.
A three-pointer comes out of nowhere and smacks him into a wall.
Izuku bounces off the wall, and gets up, charging at the robot.