Chapter 7: My Determination

"Is it official yet or not?"

"I don't know."

"It sounds pretty official to me."

"I don't know, Han."

The next few days had been an interesting, yet joyful.

Jinsol was on the last stretch for her film project.

There were just a few more days left for it to be ultimately done, and they were this close to finishing up all their filming. Jinsol and Kunhang were on the grind to meeting each other to wrap up filming. The girl couldn't be more thankful to the heavens that she met the most perfect actor for her project. Someone who had been so patient, understanding, and willing to her wishes. When will she ever meet someone like that again?

In a span of those three weeks of working on this important project, she also ended up falling for someone so unexpected.

Never would she thought that meeting Kunhang that day when she was so desperate could lead to this.

Even though the two of them were working on the project, it didn't seem like it. It just felt like a date to them. They met happily and ended the day satisfied with their work. Jinsol had to admit, what she recently filmed felt more real.

Jinsol wasn't sure where she and Kunhang stood in this relationship. They started because Jinsol wanted to move on from Taewoon, but she forgot him all too quickly. Was that rude of her to do? To dismiss the lovesick emotions she thought she still had with her sunbae? But, perhaps, she didn't realize that she already was falling for the Chinese boy.

This was for the best, wasn't it?

Now that she realized her feelings, she doesn't have to feel guilty any longer.

The last day of filming for her project had come. She decided a bar that her department friends recommended would be a nice place to film the conclusion to her story. The modern feel was brought from the neon lights and the interesting decor. The place was decently packed with young adults, who were here for the yummy food, alcohol, and music. The place felt perfect to film the aftermath scene of the breakup from the story.

Luckily for her, she had extras for her last scene, Haneul, Yangyang, and Dejun.

It was a nice ending scene, where old friends have a much needed reunion after a couple years. From there, the ex-couple meet again, spurring feelings that were felt when they first met. It would be simple and precise, that was what Jinsol wanted to convey as the conclusion of her series.

Currently, the five of them had a break and the two girls decided to head to the restroom. Thus, gave them the privacy for Haneul to spring up the question. It definitely threw Jinsol into a loop, but this was something only she could expect from her best friend.

"You surely came a looong way since I first met you, Kim Jinsol," Haneul sighed with a content look on her face. "My baby girl has a boyfriend now, a cute one that's going to be an idol! I wish that were me."

Jinsol bared a grin. Despite the younger's teasing nature, she couldn't help but feel giddy whenever she thinks of Kunhang. While everything about her relationship was amazing, there was one thing that did worry her that Haneul did mention.

"Oh please, won't it get too complicated once he becomes an idol... isn't it better to not be official?"

"Aish!" Haneul suddenly blew up. The echo of her voice earned a very shocked and worried glance from a random stranger that came out from one of the stalls. Haneul bid an apologetic glance the woman's way. The two waited as the lady washed her hands and left the bathroom, their private space back again. "Are you really going to be like that when the emotions you have for each other are that strong? Are you going to reject it if Kunhang brings up going official?"