XVIII

Rough hands tugged harshly on the younger man's hair. A quiet whimper echoed through the silent room. The soft creaking of the bed filled the dim lit room with sound.

Peter grabbed a hold of Tony's shoulders as their mouth's pressed together in a heated kiss. Tony slowly started to grid his hips against the other male. Peter let put a harsh breath at the action.

"Shh, you have to be quiet Pete. Imagine how scandals it'll be to find you in bed with someone like me. You'll ruin my reputation!" Tony whispered with a smile.

Peter let out a quiet laugh, "What reputation? Is it holding the record for how much juice you can chug under a minute? 'Cause I don't think that anyone will try and take that away from you."

"Shut up and let me kiss you," Tony grinned at the doe-eyed male. Peter let out a giggle and compiled.

Slowly the two began to remove their shirts. Hands roamed foreign skin with shivers of pleasure being left behind. Tony moved from Peter's mouth to his neck, as he began to make love bites down the other's neck and on his chest.

Peter gasped in pleasure and hooked his legs around the older man's hips. Which caused massive grinding between the two. Peter buried his head into Tony's neck as to keep quiet, while Tony let out warm breaths of air on the younger male's chest.

"Tony," Peter whimpered, as the older male began to shred their pajama bottoms. Leaving them in their boxers.

"Tony," Peter whispered as he gently cupped the older male's face with his hands.

"Tony."

Tony's head snapped up at his name being called by a different voice. Brown eyes met harsh blue ones and the brown haired male immediately snapped out of his daydream realizing where he was. Maybe remembering what had happened last night with Peter wasn't the best idea to do in the middle of the hallway.

"I'll have you know that these walls are very thin. Your bed creaking made it almost impossible to sleep last night," Steve spoke in a hard tone.

"If you're trying to threaten me, please do it properly. I feel like I'm taking to a Hello Kitty mascot," Tony sassed in panic. Fuck! Why wasn't he more careful?

Steve pushed the smaller man up against the wall, (not in the sexy way), and glared at him. "You took Peter's virginity."

Tony scoffed, "Hardly think he was a virgin if that mouth was anything to go by."

The blond smirked and stepped away from the other male. "I've been looking for a reason to get rid of you, looks like I finally have one. Tell Sam or I will."

Tony felt his heart drop at those words.

"I'll give you a week."

He watched as Steve walked away with a pep in his step. Shit.

Hide By; Juice WRLD & Seezyn