V

The hash browns looked like a pile of twigs. Eggs resembled crumbled up chalk and the toast was a black cloth. Peter's stomach churned uncomfortably as the smell hit his nose. The fear bubbling inside his chest was painful. Peter wanted to stab himself with a fork.

"Since you are recovering your stomach probably won't be able to handle a lot of food. So, take three bites of eggs, four of the hash browns, and you have to eat all of your toast." Sam explained, sliding a red glass of water towards the younger man.

Peter slowly nodded his head and shakily picked up his fork.

"Wait! We have to say our prayers before we eat." Steve shouted, causing Peter to jump out of his skin.

Wanda who sat next to the doe-eyed man rolled her eyes, "Steve not everyone has the same beliefs as you. Shut the fuck up."

"Okay language guys." Sam said, "No fighting during meals. Does everyone have their meal plans ready?" The group nodded, "Great, start eating then, no talking. You guys know the rules." Sam then left the room. Peter guessed it was to check on Tony.

Peter pushed his slimy eggs around the plate with his plastic fork. The only colors were the plates and cups. Utensils were clear. Even the napkins were colored.

Suddenly Natasha leaned forwards with a smirk on her face, "You seemed to be having fun with Tony the other day."

"Shut it! We're not supposed to talk, dumbass." Wanda hissed at the other redhead.

"He's with Tony, who knows how loud his room is right now." Natasha replied, "You two seemed cozy."

"We were just playing games?" Peter responded feeling confused.

"You should stay away from Tony, he's bad news." Steve cut into the conversation. "I've known him for years, he is always in and out of places like this."

"And how would you know that? Does that mean that you've been in and out of rehab?" Peter shot back. He didn't know exactly why he was defending Tony. Peter did in a way have some sort of friendship with the man. It wasn't really a reason to get into an argument with another person though.

"That doesn't matter, I haven't done any of the crap that Stark pulled." Steve replied, seemly to almost glare at the younger man.

"We all are here because of something. And we stay here to get better for ourselves and loved ones. Will everyone be quiet and eat their damn food?" Sam nearly yelled coming back into the dining room.

Everyone immediately stopped talking and slowly began to eat. Sam just stared at Peter expectedly. Slowly the younger man picked up the plastic fork that seemed to be taunting him so. The feeling of being crushed came back full force.

His heart hammered inside of his chest harshly. Peter's palms began to sweat, and he only did notice the stares of the other housemates when he realized he was shaking. His hearing started to fade and black spots filled his vision.

It was funny how he ended up vomiting with nothing swirling in his stomach.

Hallucinating By: Elohim