XVII

Peter turned off the light to the bathroom and walked out into the hallway in his pajamas. "Goodnight pirate!" He called out to the bird who was perched on top of a lamp. The bird chirped and Peter smiled as he entered his bedroom and closed the door behind him.

The doe-eyed man yawned as he crawled into bed. He struggled to get comfortable as he thought back to the events of the day. Eventually the thoughts simmered down and Peter fell into a dreamless sleep.

A crashing sound startled Peter awake. He looked out the window and noticed it was still dark, Sitting up in bed, the male looked at the glowing red clock, 12:45 A.M.

Another crashing sound, Peter got out of bed and pressed his ear against the wall. Whimpering could be heard, who was next door? Slipping on his slippers, Peter peaked out into the hallway, and silently crept towards the door that was next to his. Trying to get his heart to calm down.

Peter softly knocked on the door, "Tony?" He whispered quietly, "Are you okay?"

The noise on the other side of the door had stopped. Peter held his breath as footsteps sounded closer to the door. The bedroom door opened and Peter got pulled into the room.

Tony held onto Peter's shoulder's with his head down. "Sorry I woke you," Tony whispered. His voice hoarse, Peter noted.

"It's fine, are you okay?" The younger male questioned, trying to ignore the way that his heart started to skip a few beats.

"Yeah, just a nightmare. No big deal," Tony said in a hushed tone.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Peter asked after the man's breathing became more relaxed.

"Nope, as a wise man once said, "I'll keep all my emotions right here and one day I'll die," Tony quoted.

Peter bit back a laugh, "Did you just quote John Mulaney?"

"That man does things to me," Tony sighed dramatically.

The two laughed and let go of each other. Tony made his way to his desk and invited Peter to sit on the bed. "Was I being that loud?" The older male asked after a short pause.

"I'm a pretty light sleeper. So who knows but, why don't you want to talk about it? Bottling things up like that isn't good for your mental state," Peter advised.

"I feel like I've been doing something so horrible that I can never be redeemed," Tony spoke in a low voice.

"But you can, you always can," Peter softly said.

The duo stared at each other for a minute before Tony leaped up and kissed Peter down on the bed. The two explored each other's mouths as clothes started to disappear from their bodies.

Tony started to mouth at Peter's neck while Peter curled his toes in the sheets. The automatic light in Tony's room began to turn off and the room slowly started to fill with quiet moans and soft groans of pleasure.

With their bodies becoming more closer than ever.

Unsteady By; XAmbassadors