Jeff the Killer is Jeff the Stubborn Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh, whatever." Jeff said, rolling his eyes.

I thought for a moment, wondering what there was around the mansion that wouldn't be too harsh or taxing on Jeff's wounded body. That's when it hit me, video games.

"Why not play video games or something Jeff. That won't be too taxing on your body."

Nurse Ann smiled, "You should listen to your friend there Jeff... being on bed rest doesn't have to be boring, and I'm sure Slenderman will understand."

Once again, Jeff protested. "Why should I, if I'm totally fine?"

I shook my head, "sure... keep telling yourself that." I said, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Ok."

"That was sarcasm Jeff, if you haven't noticed." I said.

"Oh, I noticed." Said Jeff, "I just didn't ask for your opinion."

I clenched my hands into fists, resisting the urge to punch Jeff and knock him out with my own two hands for his stubbornness.

"You are SO lucky you're injured right now. Whatever, heal, don't heal, I don't care. You're too stubborn to let yourself heal."

Nurse Ann raised an eyebrow at me, "My... what temper you got there Amythest. Worried about him are we?" Her voice teasing.

My eyes widened, "What? N-No! Of course not... not like that anyway..."

Jeff laughed.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you." I said with a glare.

"Why not, this shit's hilarious."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

Nurse Ann shook her head, "Uh...right... Jeff, it's off to bed with you. That's an order and I'm sure Slenderman will back me up on this."

"That's funny, if you haven't noticed; I don't take orders."

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could mutter the slightest of phrases, Slenderman appeared in the room; it was almost as if he appeared right out of thin air.

"Jeffery Woods." Slenderman said, his voice stern.

"What is it Slenderman?"

"Your room, now." Slenderman replied.

Jeff shook his head. "Wasn't planning on it, I kind of wanted to go killing."

Nurse Ann and Slenderman exchanged glances before looking back at Jeff the Killer. "Not happening." They said in unison.

"Why not?" Asked Jeff, "I always go out."

I couldn't take it anymore, his thick-headed stubbornness was beginning to piss me off. I rose to my feet, slamming my hands into the bed on either side of Jeff's legs as I stared him down.

"Because, you were stabbed you idiot!" I said, glaring at him.

"You are to be in bed." Said Slenderman, "No ands, ifs or buts."

Jeff groaned.

"Come on, it doesn't even hurt!" Jeff exclaimed, "And Nurse Ann said Jane missed everything important anyway!"

I laughed, "That's because you're doped up on pain killers."

Jeff paused, "Oh... I guess that makes sense. Fuck, if this is what it feels like now, I don't wanna think about when this shit wears off.

I sighed, "You really should head to bed Jeff... trust me, you don't want to be up and about when these pain meds where off. You'll be hitting the floor like a ton of bricks."