4

"Why don't you tell me what she's got on me. I find it hard to believe, that anyone will love you as great as me." - Summer Walker

As I kicked Jason out I just break down. I start going into this overthinking mode. The jealousy takes over my body, & no I'm not jealous of her. I'm jealous she has him like how I have him, everyone knew I was special to Jason now that I'm back I'm not that special person anymore. Nelly wakes up and sees me crying on the couch.

"What happened girl ?" She said concerned.

"I'm not as important to Jason as I thought I was. I don't care I'll get over it. Don't worry about me let's cop some bud and go out tonight." I said as I tried to smile through the tears.

"Get over it my ass, you hurt as hell right now. I know you how bout we have a girls night. Ill cop us some bottles and we get drunk & lit to some music. You got the bud and we'll have a nice night okay girl. Wipe yo tears you are beautiful, fuck that nigga if he can't see how much better you are than the other girl." I smile and nodded my head to her idea.

"Okay then, lemme go wash my face." She nodded and put her shoes on, she had a fake ID so she could get some liqs. I told her to get Amsterdam, Hennessy, & Grey Goose. All those 3 brands get me fucked ik and since it's dark & light I know ima be fucked up.

She laughed cause she could tell I wanted to get all the way fucked up. I text the weed man and he said give him a few minutes and he'll pull up.

30 minutes later ...

Nelly finally came back from the liquor store & I had a few blunts rolled. She got 3 big bottles of all 3 & I smiled.

"Let's get this party started bitchhhhh." She said said as she turned my loud speaker on. She connected her phone and got us cups. We tapped the bottle and popped open the Amsterdam. We starting off easy.

"Cheers to the both of our success, me opening my lash business and you going into college soon. I'm so proud of our accomplishments & i really love our friendship." I said as we both smiled while listening to Gunna.

Shots after shots, blunts after blunts. I was fucked up. Nelly looked done, I suddenly laugh at her.

"What's funny bitchh?" She said while laughing.

"Girl we both dead right now, but your eyes are red as fuck." We both laughed and suddenly we stopped. The next song came on & I saw Nelly looking at me so I turned my head.

The eye contact was intense and I could feel both of us lean in. I was nervous cause this is my best friend but I was so drunk I did it anyways.

It started off as us pecking and then I wanted to add tongue. I never looked at Nelly like this but today i just noticed how ducking fire she was. She looked so good and I wanted t eat her alive, I never done anything like this though. We finally break apart and she suddenly gets on top of me, she was thick as fuck and I couldn't help but rub on her butt. She flips her hair to the side and kisses on my neck. That was my weak spot so little moans came out. I felt myself get wetter and wetter, can't believe I'm getting turned on by a girl. As she kissed on my neck I was undressing myself. I was now left in my panties.

She grabbed my boob and started sucking on them. I loved the way her tongue flicked against my nipple it felt amazing. She looked up at me and took her other hand and played with my clit. She felt how wet I was through my panties and I chuckled.

"You mad wet yo"

"I know, look at what you doing to meeee" I said as we both giggled.

I sit up and grab her face, we started tongue kissing again and I striped her down. She was completely naked. I pushed her down onto the couch and spreader her legs open. I was scared cause I never ate pussy but today will be my first time. I start to flick my tongue against her clit and and put 2 fingers inside her. I saw her face and I could tell she was enjoying it.

"Fuck Leah where'd you learn thisss" she said very shocked. I laughed a lil hit and continued to eat her pussy. After 10 minutes she squirted & I slurped it all up. Nelly was looking at me like it was my turn and I couldn't wait.

She gets up and takes my hand and we go into my room. She pushed me onto the bed and opened my legs aggressively. She played w my clit and watched me moan lightly. I could tell she enjoyed seeing me moan, like it was a turn on for her. She soon dives in and eats my pussy like crazy. My body fell in love with her tongue and t this point it felt so good I couldn't even take it anymore. I came so hard in her mouth and she didn't even care. She tongued me down right after she was done eating.

"Leah let's try to scissor." My drunk ass was down with it.

We rubbed out clits together as we kissed passionately.

After 20 minutes of that we was both very close climax. We started going harder and suddenly it became splish splash. I never squirted a day in my life but Nelly always squirt. We both squirted and my legs started shaking. I never had such great sex like this.

We both looked at each other in awe and we hopped in the shower. We washed each other up and danced to a few songs. It's like I was mad happy and on cloud 9. After we got ou the shower we drunk the rest of the liquor and smoked the last of our bud in the living. We went to my room and changed the sheets and knocked the fuck out. I slept in her arms panties and bra and she brought a change of clothes.

"Leah, I know we drunk but I've always wanted to tell you... I love you more than a friend. But I always played my best friend role so I pushed my feelings aside. I know you'll probably regret this in the morning but it's fine I enjoyed our night. Goodnight i love you." She said as she kissed my forehead.

Wow I slept with my girl best friend...