𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

"Have you ever been in love before?" I asked Ryan as I dropped our fourth spliff in the ashtray

Her eyes were red and hanging low at this point; I'll admit, I may have smoked her out after the first one. "Nope but funny story: I had an ex-boyfriend from my junior year in high school to my freshman year in college." She started.

"I loved him...well I thought I loved him, I really did, but I did something very fucked up and it showed that what I had for him was lust," she wiped away the couple of tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

Feeling curious, I asked, "what'd you do? It couldn't have been that bad."

Ryan shook her head and let out a faint chuckle, "we aren't there yet, my dear. Let's just enjoy our moments here before we get too deep. Plus, this might be the only time we get to hang out at all."

I nodded my head in agreement. The short time we've spent here was filled with simple things: smoking, getting to know each other, and sex in that order and repeated a couple of times.

"I like you." We said in unison and laughed.

There was a moment of awkward silence but I spoke up, "You already know why I feel that way but how'd you come up with that now?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and laid her head back on the headboard, "I guess it's the same reason. As we were telling each other small things about ourselves, I felt like we were slowing inching towards a real relationship."

"I shouldn't have said relationship but that's what I meant," she let out an awkward laugh, playing in her hair.

"Chemistry. I felt it too." I fidgeted with the ring on my finger.

Ryan must've been watching and got in an idea because she cleared her throat. "I have another question for you.."

"Okay, shoot." I averted my attention to her.

"Why is it when you're with Nya, you look so unhappy but you been smiling and laughing up a storm with me? That is your fiancé."

I hesitated with my answer but I replied, "All you need to know is that I'm getting married on Thursday," I grinned and winked at her. "Now, back to enjoying ourselves..."

A mischievous smile formed on Ryan's face and she slid under the covers. I suddenly felt her take ahold of my manhood with both hands.

Since we were both naked in the the bed, our body parts were easily accessible, which was used at our advantage multiple times.

I let out a deep breath when I felt the warmth of her mouth wrapped around my dick. I watched her covered head bob up and down and it turned me on even more.

As she continued, I felt all my responsibilities vanish and my soul was being sent to heaven. That was until my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes, declining Nya's call.