Nathaniel.

I woke up early the next morning, and carried Imani to bed. Then I started getting ready, today was a very important day. I set her alarm clock for 9:30, kissed her cheek and left.

I drove to the building, parked, took a deep breath and went into the shop. I hope they made it how I wanted it.

"Good morning Mr. Lewinsky, thank you for agreeing to meet me so early." I said as I shook his hand.

The round, middle aged man chuckled. "I'm always opened for your business, Mr. Howard." We exchanged pleasantries, and then he pulled out a box.

"You were really particular about this piece, so I hope it meets your approval." He pulled out the ring, and it was the best. "6 carats, princess cut, pave setting, the diamond is slightly imperfect, however only fake diamonds are perfect. The emeralds around the diamond are 3 carats."

While he was talking, I checked to see the clarity of the gems, and I was impressed. "Is it a conflict diamond?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"I'm really impressed. You really outdid yourself." I complimented him.

"Any woman who makes you settle down, is worth the best."

"She deserves more than the best, really."

Mr. Lewinsky's eyes got wide. "Who is the lucky lady?"

I smirked. "Are you coming to the surprise party my stepmother is throwing?"

He laughed and said yeah.

"She'll be there. I'll probably do it there too." I told him. I honestly didn't know where else to propose.

Mr. Lewinsky raised an eyebrow. "In front of the gold digging leech, I mean Ashley? You know your stepmother has been filling her head up with ideas that she was going to be Mrs. Nathaniel Howard?"

I shrugged. I forgot Ashley even existed. "I don't really care about her, or whomever my stepmother thinks I should marry." I said honestly.

He nodded. "That's a great attitude to have about everything. Your total is $86,391.64. That comes with a lifetime warranty." He said.

I handed him my black card, and waited while he went to put the ring in a box. He handed me my ring after 10 minutes.

"Good luck Nathaniel, see you in two weeks."

"See ya then!" I said, walking out the door.

I got home and heard Imani throwing up again. I ran in the bathroom to hold her hair, but the whole time I was getting angry.

Why would she do this? I think she's perfect the way she is. She doesn't need to lose weight, especially not like this. Bulimia is not healthy. I thought as Imani brushed her teeth.

"You're in trouble, Kathleen."

Her eyes got wide, then started to water. "But why? I didn't do anything. I promise I didn't do anything Nate." She pleaded, but I wasn't hearing it.

"Pull your panties down Kathleen." I said as I sat on our bed.

Imani shook her head no.

"Kathleen Hill, come here now and pull down your panties." I said sternly "If I have to repeat myself again..." I didn't even have to finish my sentence before Imani laid across my lap.

"Count them out, princess." I said as I slapped her ass forcefully.

"One, two, three.."

I was so caught up in spanking her, that I didn't realize by the time she said "twenty", Imani was dripping wet.

"You like this, don't you Princess?"

She nodded yes.

I smirked and pulled her panties up. "Well, I would love to take care of your problem, buuuttttttt, we'd be late for brunch." I said as she got off of my lap.

"Can you at least shower with me?" Imani sighed.

I tried to be strong, knowing we wouldn't just shower.

"Pretty please?" Imani said as she bit her lip. I became weak, and followed her in the bathroom. I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up when I saw Imani taking off her shirt, and I got an instant hard on.

"Looks like not so little Nate wants to come out and play, buuuttttttt we'd be late for brunch." She said as she stepped in the shower.

I got in right after her. "Oh come on Imani."

She started washing herself and ignoring me.

"Seriously Kathy, what did I do?" I asked, slightly annoyed. She knows I'm trying to hit that, why is she playing games?

"You, Mr. Howard, spanked me for no reason." Imani said loudly.

Excuse me? "Ms. Hill, I shouldn't be more worried about your health than you are. Bulimia isn't funny, it isn't good. I can get you help. Imani, you're perfect, please don't throw up!" I pleaded.

Imani started laughing, like belly laughing. Laughing so hard she almost slipped. I picked her up while she caught her breath.

"Imani Kathleen Hill, it's not a laughing matter." I said angrily.

"I'm not bulimic honey, I just didn't feel well." Imani said reassuringly.

I sighed with relief. "Well, in that case, will you accept my sincere apology Ms. Hill?" I apologized.

"Yes, I forgive you, Nathaniel. But, why did you think I was bulimic?"

I shrugged. "You always talk about how you want to lose weight, and that's how my stepmother loses weight."

Imani kissed my cheek, then splashed me with water. "Well, don't worry about that with me, okay, Pretty Boy?"

I nodded and grabbed her washcloth and finished washing her, then cleaned myself. Imani turned the water off, then I carried her out into our bedroom.

"I'm sorry, and I'll make it up to you after brunch, I promise Princess." I said as I rubbed coconut oil on her skin. I finished moisturizing her, then I pulled out her dress. I watched her get dressed as I got ready.

It was a strapless floral sun dress, her hair was in a curly afro and Imani made it look like a million bucks.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked shyly.

I smiled, she really doesn't realize how beautiful she is to me. "Because, darling, you are breathtakingly stunning." I said as we left the house