6. p u n i s h m e n t

When she slammed that door I knew she meant business

"Fuck!" I yelled and punched the wall that magically fixed itself right after. This house is truly something....

I walked downstairs slowly and grabbed one of the bags. I scrunched my face up and warmed it in the microwave. When the timer went off I ripped the bag open and drank it.

I quickly spit it out..shit is fucking nasty! I'm not drinking it and if I die, I die. Might as well shit because if it isn't her blood I don't want it.

Please feed me baby girl, I tried drinking that shit I almost threw up. I don't want it if it isn't your blood, I'll die I don't give a fuck.

Jahseh you better quit playing and drink that shit, and who the hell you think you cursing at? I'll come down there and slap the shit outta your ass.

You can slap me as long as you feed me after princess.

Boy bye. Go kill a goat or something.

A goat? Is that a joke? That goat ain't you, I'll be damned!

What am I?

My wife.

Wife them hoes with the broke necks.

I just need to taste her damn, she got me addicted to her taste. I'm going in that room...

I ran and grabbed the book my mom left. Teleport, Teleport, Teleport. I searched the book for the T's.

Got it.

Clear your mind. Focus on where it is you want to be, put all your power and energy into getting there.

I read to myself silently.

I closed the book and placed it on the table. I exhaled and cleared my mind which took about 5 minutes. I closed my eyes and focused on being in her room with her, right beside her.

I opened my eyes and I was in her room..she was in the dresser mirror fixing her hair. She jumped when she seen me.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you? Scared me half to damn death."

"Your immortal you can't use that line Stoney." I laughed at her.

"Oh screw you. What do you want?"

"You, everything that comes with you. That smile, your scent, that sweet blood..just be mine."

"You ask me that the day I walk in on you having a threesome? Smart. No I won't be yours, prolly won't ever be yours. You not getting none of my delicious ass blood so like I said before, go find a goat or something."

I flashed to her and took her in arms.

"You're my Queen, I need to taste you. You really wanna tell me no?" I looked deep into her eyes.