4. b l o o d r u n

Alright so I've come to the decision that these chapters are gonna be long because I'm not making another 100+ chapter book 😐🤣 WIRWP is my baby so I had no problem keeping it going but I when I finish these I wanna write more 🤷🏾‍♀️

4,475 words 🙃

E n j o y

I woke up to old school music playing softly from downstairs

I woke up to old school music playing softly from downstairs. I looked around the room and realized I was the only one in here.

I dragged myself outta bed and back into my room, there was a toothbrush amongst other hygiene items on the bathroom counter.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took my ponytail down letting my dreads hang freely.

I made it downstairs and the music seemed a lot quieter from upstairs. The shit was blasting down on the lower level.

The smell of smoked sausage, waffles, eggs and....shteak filled my nose. I turned the corner and that's when I seen her.

She was humming not paying me any mind once again so I figured I'd sneak up on her.

"Boo!" I yelled from behind her grabbing her waist.

"You thought I was scared. We are basically one person, I know what you be up to. "

"Dammit! That shit is deep but no fun!" I pouted.

"Oh hush. How'd you think I feel listening to your freaky thoughts about these hoes all these years? Over half of them weren't even cute."

"Sorry princess." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"It's queen to you! Now bow down and kiss my feet." She said with her arms folded.

I laughed but literally got down on my hands and knees tryna kiss her cute ass toes.

"Jahhhh get up I was joking what are you doing?" She giggled.

I tried to get to her feet but she wasn't letting me. I picked her up quickly and sat her on the island, dropping back down to my knees.

I picked up her pedicured foot and observed it..she giggled above me even more.

Her toes were painted yellow and the color contrast between her skin and the color was beautiful. I kissed both her feet as she tried to move them from my grip...she failed.

"My apologies Queen." I said in a funny voice.

"Shit! You gonna make me burn the waffles." She jumped off the counter and ran to the waffle maker. Luckily they weren't burnt, they were perfect.

She fixed both our plates and sat mine in front of me. She tried to walk around the other side but I quickly pulled her on my lap. I started stuffing my mouth immediately..