3. u n s p o k e n l o v e

After scrolling on Instagram for a bit, I got bored and played some music

I guess I'll smoke since there's nothing else to do and it's only 8. I sparked my blunt and smoked for a bit until my thoughts consumed me, I hate smoking alone.

I put it out and slowly crept outta the room and down the hall. Her light was still on in her room so I made my way to her door...

I heard her talking on the phone..

"I know I'm putting my life at risk Stas but don't forget he's the strongest in the tribe. Him being alive is keeping us all alive, his dad passed the torch to him and he's basically king. He doesn't even know it, I can't believe his sexy ass was gonna be my husband."

He still can Stoney.

"He doesn't even know me, besides I've seen the trash he's been with. I'm not his type, he like white and light skinned chicks, never seen him with one of us on his arms. Besides we have more important things to worry about, I haven't been touched in 300 years I'll survive another 300....bitch no I won't! I'm about to crack, he is so fucking sexy, his hair, his voice. His demeanor, his smile, his mind."

You wet ain't you? Go ahead and bounce on the dick bitch. Your pussy would prolly bite his dick off, it's so tight.

"I been wet since I first seen him, I pulled up on him after he got changed. I let him feed from my chest, right by my heart..it felt so weird but right. My snatch is tight as fuckkk, he prolly cum soon as he slide in." Stoney laughed.

Daddy gone slide in and get that pussy right just wait on it. He gonna snatch your soul, just like you gone snatch his. I gotta go girl, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight! I love you Stone!

"Goodnight. Love you girl."

She hung up and stood up, she was humming a song as she started to strip.

Her shirt hit the floor, then her pants. Her underwear and bra matched perfectly and her body was...WOW! She bent over pulling her panties down and her ass was facing me. My dick was hard as fuck at this point, next came her bra. Her small tits were cute and suckable.

She walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I tip toed back to my room to fix my hard on, if I go around her without fixing this it's gone be a problem. I'm gone wanna fuck and I know she already want me so that's motivation.

I pulled up some hentai porn and got to it..

30 minutes later...

I decided to see if she was outta the shower and she was. She was laying in bed reading a thick ass book.. I knocked gently and when I blinked she was right in front of my face.

"Fuck!" I yelled stumbling back, the shit shocked me.

She burst into a fit of laugher and practically was in tears.