83. At the verge of a nervous wreck

Start from the beginning

- I don't feel anything, I reply to the woman, having no feelings in my voice.

- I have a blanket in my car. Try not to move. I'll call for help, tells me, the woman with a reassuring tone before she gets up and trots back to her car. I hear her opening the trunk of her car as I remain on the pavement, looking completely numb. Well... It is show-time! I get up and go standing behind the woman, using my vampire speed so she won't remark me. I watch the woman retrieving a blanket from the trunk. She turns around as she seems to look for something when she sees me standing behind her, smirking hungrily. I can hear her blood pumping in her veins... It smells so good. she backs away from me, her back hitting her car as she was startled. What are you doing? She asks me with a scared tone. I smirk as I start to vamp out. I extend my fangs out and growl ferociously as I bite into the woman's neck. Blood... That's all I want. And I love it! I hold onto the back of the woman's head, feeling her getting weaker and weaker as I feed from her.

That's enough, I hear Damon telling me after he walked over to the car. I ignore him and continue to feed from the woman, loving this feeling of the warm blood running down my throat. Suddenly, Damon grabs my arm and pulls me off the woman. What does he think he is doing? I said that's enough, he tells me, turning me around to face him. We agreed no killing, he reminds me seriously, yet, gently.

- This is the first person I've seen in days whose body isn't laced with vervain and I'm hungry, I answer to the raven hair vampire, staring at him annoyed as I feel blood dripping down my chin.

- If you leave a trail of bodies, people are gonna start asking questions, he tells me, explaining me what could happen.

- I don't care, I reply while shrugging before turning away and beginning to feed on the woman again. This is so good...

- I can't believe you're making me say this. Hey, Damon grabs me by the arm again and pulls me away from the woman for a second time. Is he kidding me? Show a little restraint.

- I thought this was supposed to be fun, I tell him with an annoyed tone before I throw the woman's body aside. The woman lands on the pavement and doesn't move, looking unconscious. Damon is such a breaker... I walk away with blood staining my mouth as I stare straight in front of me, still showing no expression.

Hayley's P.O.V.

I walk out of a small store into a truck stop parking lot. I don't feel safe. I actually feel watch every time I am walking out somewhere. Well, it's not like I have much people protecting me anyway and I did make a deal with the one and only, Katherine Pierce. I should have known people would get after me... I cautiously look around I as I walk between two eighteen wheelers. I don't know where to hide and I don't know who to trust anymore. Wow... What was that? I heard the sound of something hitting metal, probably coming from the trucks. Is someone here? I stop for a second, spinning on myself nervously as I look around carefully. Another noise echoes again, but from behind me this time. I turn back around, nervously when I see a man standing between the two eighteen wheelers. No... I can't see his face due to the light behind him. All I can see is his tall figure. But by seeing his position and by the way her looks at me, that guy can only be supernatural. He suddenly vamp-speeds over to me, grabbing me by me throat and slamming my back against the side of one of the trucks. I cough, beginning to choke as I gasp for air. He does have strength...  I grip onto his hand trying to take it off when he throws me to the ground. He looks down at me, his lips curled up into a snarl. I'm going to die... He was about to grab me and probably kill me when someone super-speeds behind him, grabs him by his jacket and spins the vampire around. It was about time...