Chapter Fifteen

Louis' P.O.V.

"I feel horrible. Please understand that Louis." Niall told me. I just nodded solemnly. "I was trying to talk through things but she kinda blew everything outta proportion." I tensed up when he accused Olivia, but I forced myself to relax. It wasn't unnatural for Olivia to overreact.

"It's okay mate...I just wish you two didn't have to break up sort of messily." I told him. Niall was pacing before me. He dropped his head into his hands.

"I know. I wish it didn't have to end either." He mumbled. I felt his pain. He wished to feel the same for Olivia. But you could tell that he doesn't.

"I told this to Olivia last night: People just grow apart." I emphasized. Niall stopped pacing and met my eyes.

"And that's exactly what happened. Not everyone finds their soulmate when they're nineteen." He said, more encouraging to himself than me, obviously. "I just don't want her to hate me. I want it to be like before, when we were just friends goofing off. That's when I loved her. Not when we were in magazine together. When we were just messing around and eating all the time." Niall told me. I just nodded.

"You need to tell her that. She's really torn up. She thought you were different from the other douchebags that she's been with. That's why she thought you cheated on her. She was used to that. Olivia's used to being mistreated, unfortunately. And I know that's not how you roll. Her mind was basically playing tricks on her. You may have said it one way, but she took it the other way. She's been damaged before. She just misunderstood things. That's the bottom line. And you need to tell her that you didn't mean to hurt her." I told him. I took in a deep breath and stood up from Niall's couch. He was pacing again, his head mindlessly nodding up and down. I slapped him on the shoulder, causing him to stop walking. "See ya around. She's at her flat. Don't call her. Just go." I told him. He weakly smiled.

I left Niall's flat and headed to mine. Harry was out but I don't know where. I locked the door behind me and collapsed on the couch. My stomach was driving me crazy. I had no appetite and I felt like my head was going to explode. I fell asleep on the couch but my phone buzzing on the coffee table woke me up. I reached and answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked. Saying one simple word made me want to hurl.

"Louis! You'll never guess who stopped by!" Olivia chirped. I closed my eyes and my head collapsed on the pillow. She started talking my ear off about all the things Niall was saying and how they agreed that they shouldn't be together anymore, but it wouldn't effect their friendship. She said she got closure and he explained he wasn't trying to be hurtful, just honest. Olivia told me how she wasn't used to guys being so sweet and caring. I did't even reply. I just listened.

"Uh-huh...that's great." I finally said, intending to answer the call. I sat up from my laying-down position and everything I had ever eated ever came straight up my esophogus and splattered on the couch cushion.

"LOUIS WHAT WAS THAT!?" Olivia asked. I kept retching until nothing came out. My God that is the most disgusting thing...ever. No joke. "Okay I'm on my way." I heard Olivia say right before the dial tone. I didn't even have the heart to clean it up or even make my way to the bathroom. I just laid back and my vision clouded until my eyes fluttered shut.

I guess I was asleep, I can't really tell. But the next thing I remembered was Olivia entering my flat. She mumbled some curse words as she cleaned up what ever up-chuck I produced on the cushion. And I know Olivia. She hates throw up more than anything in this world. She hates the smell, the sound, the texture, the feeling. She just absolutely hates it. But being the amazing person she is, she suffered through desensitizing my couch cushion.